Featured Posts

The performance of HML at Vancouver springs to mind 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FBanXwXa8I

I was there!!  :party:

But the worst one imo is probs that one ^

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't see Americano, Poker Face or Alejandro cause she cut them out at my show  :awkney:

But tbh the only performances I've seen that could have been improved were Highway Unicorn, purely for the fact she wasn't on stage for half of it, and Judas because her outfit was very limiting and she couldn't do the choreography properly and it looked like she couldn't dance  :flop:

I will say that TBTWB had some of the best ideas like the human motorcycle, the meat grinders, the floating dresses, etc.

But the problem was some of the concepts were poorly executed.

Judas had the potential of being a good performance, but it was poorly executed (bad staging and timing).

Americano/Poker Face: another good concept lost in terrible choreography and in some nights poor effort.

Electric Chapel: I think the whole point of the performance is the lighting, but I know some fans complained that the vocals weren't the best. Yes boring, but the lighting was beautiful.

I thought Telephone was incredibly boring, it was just basically watching the Monster Ball performance again. But that could also be because I don't care for the song much either. 

Judas was another, I didn't mind the way they mixed the song but it was a bit of a bad layout on stage. She couldn't dance in the costume and she really isolated herself up on top of the castle. A performance that should have been so full of energy wasn't. 

Torsoface

How dare you shade EC  :eww:  Well the song isn't the best but omfg the lighting, so beautiful 

Hair was one of the biggest flops at the European leg. She only sing the 1st verse, chorus and bridge  :nails: I didn't like Marry The Night, because it was over so fast! Gags u shouldn't cut the last song  :awkney:  Poker face and Paparazzi were so laaaaaaaazy, She barely even sang Paparazzi  :reductive:

Babel

Americano was the best. It captured the crazyness of the song and also made me like the song. Love it.

The messy one was Marry the night... every night. But I understand, that song is exhausting vocally, and the choreography is very demanding too.

How dare you shade EC  :eww:  Well the song isn't the best but omfg the lighting, so beautiful 

Hair was one of the biggest flops at the European leg. She only sing the 1st verse, chorus and bridge  :nails: I didn't like Marry The Night, because it was over so fast! Gags u shouldn't cut the last song  :awkney:  Poker face and Paparazzi were so laaaaaaaazy, She barely even sang Paparazzi  :reductive:

Hahaa! Thats what I think, Pokerface and Paparazii were there just to please some fans. The songs are old and shes probably bored of the routine of them now. If there were to be sung again, they need reinventing a little... 

Jewels n Drugs

I wish she would have danced for Just Dance, The half psychotic sick hypnotic part is the best part but she just walks off urghhh 

Still flawless

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Even though Gaga will see this thread, I believe this performance just HAS to be in there. (take notes gurl)

The vocals could be so much better, and what is that at 2:20-2:25, just don't okay :pukey: :confused:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT_JFdz0wIY

That's the exact same move she did with the disco stick in TMB

drinkmytears

This thread is so disgustingly critical Jesus. 

The show in person was amazing. Don't watch it on YouTube and judge that...

Jewels n Drugs

Well you guys, some nights she might not be feeling well. So that maybe why her vocals were off sometimes.

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

I can't at HML shade :wtfga: , I mean the best part of the show

I was so annoyed The Queen wasn't on the set list, except the handful of times she sang it

bionic

I think Judas was kinda lazy.

tell me about it.

tumblr_morcxnkAyQ1r1mr1po1_500.gif

i add poker face to the list tbh

the whole mess in the meat grinder :toofloppy:

buy bionic

Archived