seashellbikini

Featured Posts

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
seashellbikini

All of them are flawless AND SHAME ON U FOOL :hipster:

tumblr_mq8pivYvi11s4yek6o1_250.gif

Poker face, Electric Chapel, Marry the night.

I found Marry the Night to be the biggest letdown for me personally as I would've loved her sing the "NIIIIIIIIIIIGGHTT"'s and the end of the song, that's what the makes the song so perfect IMO

VforVendetta

Any Heavy Metal Lover Performance. God that song is sh!t live

This!

Flippy

Honestly Judas could have been waaaaay better! 

Bloody Mary was good, but I expected something interesting, not her just floating around the monster pit tbh :nails:

Electric Chapel was a :blehga:

What I hate is some choreography created by Richard. Someone need to fire him or make him improve.

The performance of americano where gaga grab the other dancer foot and dancing in circle is so cringe worthy

THIS!

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Judas was lame, but the intro and outro though  :worship:

Telephone meh as usual and I was very dissapointed with Electric Chapel, I wish she just cutted it out..these vocals  :eww: 

Pokerface was kinda lame too oh and Paparazzi was just lol

Honestly Judas could have been waaaaay better! 

Bloody Mary was good, but I expected something interesting, not her just floating around the monster pit tbh :nails:

Electric Chapel was a :blehga:

THIS!

i mean...

8CW2S.jpg

tumblr_m5m26wxpc11rrzgdoo1_500.gif

Creyk

Even though Gaga will see this thread, I believe this performance just HAS to be in there. (take notes gurl)

The vocals could be so much better, and what is that at 2:20-2:25, just don't okay :pukey: :confused:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT_JFdz0wIY

Evan Peters

Electric Chapel because I don't even remember that performance from the Ball I went too :smh:

emma roberts is an abuser

alice glass

I hope she does a lot fewer songs on the next tour.

I remember being dumbstruck after the Ball when she didn't do the "NIIIIIGHT!" at the end of MTN. Oh and Just Dance/LoveGame/Poker Face were squeezed into literally four minutes.

It's cute that she wants to do every album track for us but it's not really worth it. Fewer costume changes and less running around the castle would be better for her health too.

All the performances for Poker Face and Judas were **** tbhAUsakOO.gif

those songs deserved something better than that

and the alejandro performance was like something you have seen many times, I didn't like it

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

hughdancy

Judas was, technically, the dullest part of the show imo. Except at mine - there was that big controversy over Judas in the Philippines so when she played it despite being told not to it was one of the highest energy parts of the show. But not because of the performance itself, just because it was being performed. :P

Archived