Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Succeeds In Having Lawsuit Sealed, Documents To Remain Hidden

LordDisick

Featured Posts

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
degenerate

What? I wanna know :creepflop: If it could damage her career, it's gonna be about her career.

I mean, I'd like to know too. But I think we should respect her wish for it to be kept under wraps.

Bellatrix

I mean, I'd like to know too. But I think we should respect her wish for it to be kept under wraps.

This.

Didymus

Well, obviously we can't do anything, but I don't respect it :ohwell:

I mean, respect her wish? She thinks it will destroy her career, not her personal life.

Emvee

TMZ, though. 

They're not credible at all, in my opinion. They're probably sensationalizing this case when Gaga's likely just trying to keep embarrassing demos from leaking.

How in the world could something "financial" be detrimental to her career. Shut up already, TMZ.

aaronyoji

gaga doesnt "beg" though :crossed:

and just fyi, gaga has always been probably one of the most upfront artists to her fanbase these days, and we know a lot about her, her past, what sculpted her, what scarred her, and we're lucky for that. we aren't owed information from her that she doesnt want us to see, and being glad that she wont be embarrassed and "exposed" without her consent is actually quite respectable, not the opposite...... 

degenerate

Well, obviously we can't do anything, but I don't respect it :ohwell:

I mean, respect her wish? She thinks it will destroy her career, not her personal life.

So you don't respect that she wants something that could destroy her career to be kept secret? Sounds sketchy to me.

You can just admit that you want to know her dirty little secret. You don't have to make it complicated :fan:

Didymus

I want to know her dirty little secret :laughga: Wasn't that obvious?

If Wendy has the information, it's either gonna be a confirmation of the information she gave in Poker Face: The Rise and Rise of Lady Gaga or an even more embarassing follow-up of that information, which basically means it will give the details of how Lady Gaga as a persona was created and how involved she really was in the construction of it, who was in her team in those first days and who drove her into the pop music direction, since Wendy says it wasn't her idea at all and she revolted at it at first. She was with her in those first days before Gaga fired her in a second, so whatever she has to say would be damn interesting for us all!

If I ever hope to fully understand her as an artist and a business woman, I wish to know :flutter:

So you don't respect that she wants something that could destroy her career to be kept secret? Sounds sketchy to me.

You can just admit that you want to know her dirty little secret. You don't have to make it complicated :fan:

degenerate

I want to know her dirty little secret :laughga: Wasn't that obvious?

If Wendy has the information, it's either gonna be a confirmation of the information she gave in Poker Face: The Rise and Rise of Lady Gaga or an even more embarassing follow-up of that information, which basically means it will give the details of how Lady Gaga as a persona was created and how involved she really was in the construction of it, who was in her team in those first days and who drove her into the pop music direction, since Wendy says it wasn't her idea at all and she revolted at it at first. She was with her in those first days before Gaga fired her in a second, so whatever she has to say would be damn interesting for us all!

If I ever hope to fully understand her as an artist and a business woman, I wish to know :flutter:

So you're assuming that she's a fraud and you want everyone to know, in summary.

Bye.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived