Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Succeeds In Having Lawsuit Sealed, Documents To Remain Hidden

LordDisick

Featured Posts

Interlude

I'm curious to know what it is but I'm so happy for her  :party:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's:

1) She lied about being bis-xual

2) She doesn't care about the LGBT community and exploited them for success

3) She's obsessed with Madonna and knowingly tried to rip her off

4) Her Dad funded her way to success

To address these imo:

1. You'd be surprised that a lot of the public and even some of her own fanbase either don't know or think she's lying about being bi, so I don't think it'd matter much if it was false

2. Considering she was already performing at bars even before the fame and Fusari doesn't want this out too, I doubt it is

3. A lot of ignormaus's already think that anyway :ohwell: so what's the point

4. Not sure how that'd ruin her. Everyone that knows about her knows her family isn't poor, so who knows, he could well have

StrawberryBlond

We're sorta told what it is anyway - that it was something to do with a financial settlement she was in with Fusari. Nothing like lying about her upbringing or songwriting creditionals or anything. I've always considered her beginnings with Fusari to be very shady and if the documents are something about a financial agreement they had, was she perhaps giving him some sort of s-xual compensation in return for funding her career? Just my speculation, of course. There has always been rumours flying around about exactly how Gaga got famous and some nasty people said that she literally prostituted herself out to record executives. But I doubt it because I don't think she'd have released EPs under her real name, been to many Californian labels and ended up dropped by Def Jam if that was the case. The proof is there that she had to honestly work hard for her success for several years. If you want to hear about a shady label signing, check out Rihanna's story - she auditioned for a record producer in his hotel room and was signed immediately afterwards without having to work her way to the top one little bit. Not saying she did anything untoward but let's face it, the situation does sound pretty sleazy, right?

If Gaga did have to do some eyebrow raising stuff to get famous, I would be a bit disappointed but at the end of the day, she's so talented that she deserves the results. If an untalented person gets famous via sleeping their way to the top, that's bad. But if they're really talented, maybe they do it because they have no choice and feel like it's their last chance to make it? You have to sell out somewhat to become famous and Gaga had to do that in lots of ways. It gave her a stepping stone to make the music she really wanted to make and have success with it. TF may pale in comparison to her later work but as fans who want Gaga to succeed, we should always hold a certain amount of respect for it. Regardless of her involvement with Fusari, I hope this ruling is the final nail in the coffin as regards Gaga being hounded by people from her past wanting a piece of her. "Discovering" stars practically says it's a thankless job in the job description. No one really knows the full story of how every singer got famous, so why is Gaga getting singled out for supposedly lying and not giving people their dues? Besides, she's a completely different Gaga to the one they discovered years ago and she's made herself worthy of success based on her own merits.

bionic

Lady Gaga is actually Khloe Kardashian, hence the rumours about 'Khloe''s true paternity...

buy bionic

rivingtonrebels

there wouldn't be any documentation of their s-xual relationship lololol unless its pictures or video

if anything it's about the lady gaga persona

Woolfsmck

The 'image' that performers have isn't always the same as their real life. Like pro athletes , who are basically big kids with a big giant bank account , they don't necessarily live their lives as a role model.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

ChicaSkas

There's nothing negative about any of my posts here. **** you :yes:

Perhaps it's in how you say it. You do get reported frequently, you might want to work on how you come accross to others.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

MonsterofFame

My friends and I really think the 'secret' is that Fusari got her pregnant and she had an abortion. As others have said, she hinted at this in MTN.

Remember, Rob and Gaga told the court that this info would be damaging to BOTH of them. What else could they have in common that they want hidden? Rob hates Gaga (as shown by his tweets late last year), so if there was anything damaging that wouldn't affect him, he would probably love to see it publicized to ruin her.

My friends and I really think the 'secret' is that Fusari got her pregnant and she had an abortion. As others have said, she hinted at this in MTN.

Remember, Rob and Gaga told the court that this info would be damaging to BOTH of them. What else could they have in common that they want hidden? Rob hates Gaga (as shown by his tweets late last year), so if there was anything damaging that wouldn't affect him, he would probably love to see it publicized to ruin her.

So you're saying she slept with him to get in the business?

She's probably really appalled at the ideas we're coming out with tbh

MonsterofFame

So you're saying she slept with him to get in the business?

She's probably really appalled at the ideas we're coming out with tbh

She dated and had a relationship with Fusari for a year or two when they were producing music together. They also formed a company together, Team LoveChild. These are well-known facts. Their break-up is what led to their issues that carried through when she became famous, as they were forced to deal with one-another business-wise when she wanted nothing to do with him anymore.

You need to brush up on your Gaga history :P

After talking about the name Team LoveChild.. I think this might be another clue that she might've gotten pregnant with his child!

MrMojoRisin

Mmm mmm, my baby's got a secret

Mmm mmm, my baby's got a secret

Mmm mmm, my baby's got a secret for me.

:derpga:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPHUZenprKc

:reductive:

I love you so much right now!!  HAHAHA :rofl:

TheQueen

You're about 2 years late

Unheard Beat

What if when Rob Fusari, Gaga, and Lina Morgana were working together and one night there was a fight between the three, causing Gaga to say "You know what Lina, why don't you go jump off a building." And, well, we know what happens afterwards. :omfgaga:

Regardless, may Lina rest in peace, but I actually could see something like that have happening. Gaga was a different sort of individual then; she isn't into hard d--gs now, so how knows what could also be different.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived