Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Gaga Tweets New Applause Lyrics

Jesse Pinkman

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

I know people are going to jump on me and be like lol no bye, but I think the song could be a giant metaphor for desperately seeking approval/craving attention from a lover. I won't go into detail because I'm sure some people would see it as a reach, but my interpretation is making me love the song even more and making it feel a bit more relatable. It's definitely giving me Paparazzi vibes.

I agree! I've been thinking it's about seeking approval from a lover AND the public at the same time.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kermit the frog

• Didymus

• Voltaic

• FATCAT

Lux Zappa

i wonder if they are lyrics or just her lyrically discussing her waiting for our reactions to the song

I totally thought of that the second I read it too! Great minds think alike <3

Next tour, I'm going to bring a really large obnoxious gong with me to the show. :laughga:

Jaume

Mmmmm will people rely to the lyrics? Because if the song is about lady gaga aiming for applause...this aint related to people at all... and that means less success

Fame IV

Mmmmm will people rely to the lyrics? Because if the song is about lady gaga aiming for applause...this aint related to people at all... and that means less success

I don't care. Many Gaga's song aren't relatable and still have sucess.

A Star is Born ⭐

why do people think that Gaga wont chart if people don't relate to it?

This isn't trying to sound harsh at all, I just don't think it really matters!! The GP will like it if they like the beat/tune/whatever, like Ellie Gouldings new song says 'We gonna let it burn'

The GP will probably love it, because it is really fun and has a great beat, along with Ellies voice, it's not just going to be arsonists buying it, because they literally relate to it because they're going to let **** burn, like, no. :awkney:

I'm just saying the GP wont really care about the lyrics

Jaume

But youve got songs like I gotta feeling with an amazing tune and beat and the lyrics that make everyone dance and sing when they hear it and it helps because it puts you in the mood

So the lyrics we have for APPLAUSE is: 

Give me that thing that i love, put your hands up make em touch

i stand here waiting for you to bang the gong to crash the critic saying: is it right or is it wrong?

Anything else?

So the lyrics we have for APPLAUSE is: 

i stand here waiting for you to bang the gong to crash the critic saying: is it right or is it wrong?

Anything else?

If only Fame came in IV form, baby I could bare being away from you. I found the vein, put it in here.

My bones hurt from all the shows, but I don't feel the pain cuz I'm a pro. I sink in then I'm ok cuz my body

belongs to you when I'm on stage.

If only Fame came in IV form, baby I could bare being away from you. I found the vein, put it in here.

My bones hurt from all the shows, but I don't feel the pain cuz I'm a pro. I sink in then I'm ok cuz my body

Great so we have:

i stand here waiting for you to bang the gong to crash the critic saying: is it right or is it wrong?

ur sig is amazing!

• Shadow locked this topic