💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga with TFM makeup (+ a better weave)

Dodo

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What kind of Rihanna teas with the new weave?

rihspect, its actually from some random irrelevant person that walked red carpet at the 2011 grammy's    :rip:

Redstreak

rihspect, its actually from some random irrelevant person that walked red carpet at the 2011 grammy's    :rip:

More copyga I see. :teehee:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Shadow

It is very interesting how simple lip color could change so much.  I like the first three, but the one with the "better weave" looks off.  

Silence those demons... . 🖤

More copyga I see. :teehee:

#reductivefromday1

It is very interesting how simple lip color could change so much.  I like the first three, but the one with the "better weave" looks off.  

i know right, the camera angle sucks and applying someone elses hair on someone elses head is so hard, im srry  :blehga:

crybrowz

It looks really good. :) The edited version kind of reminds me of Monica from Friends.

I wish she would have had black eyebrows with that look (as well with the TFM standard cover and the beginning of MTN). I don't get why she bleaches her eyebrows when she has black hair.

elijahfan

... not sure why this should remind me of a FM look  :confused:  But yeah, that's interesting. I'm digging the original look more, though. The retouched version looks too... neat  :creepflop:

Lux Zappa

She just is a perfect example of how versatile we all are! We can be whoever we want to be. 

....I want to be amish. o_o

:hehe:

Miel

Not a fan of the new weave, but you done good with the makeup. That lipstick color in particular is great.

3 points in and ready for more

Interlude

Beautiful  :)

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

CopyGa now doing BoomKack's weave... #reductivefromday1

:derpga:

Archived