💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

APPLAUSE Promo Project

Kennyt

Featured Posts

Here in Thailand, my friends and I are running the campaign as the support for the coming of APPLAUSE. Little monsters will create a buzz spreading and sharing the news about Applause worldwide single premiere on 19 August, and here is what we use for the project.

It's not that I don't like or respect her single cover     but tbh people can be easily convinced by vision-friendly images and they're looking forward to it rather than using the  :creepflop:

45236_697094663649903_2118312827_n.jpg

Last time I posted here Gaga, Lane and Helen liked my post!  :excited2:  :excited2:

Let me have another chance , check out the full campaign details here https://littlemonsters.com/post/51fa9aa2d4a7cf2658389a3e

MarryTheSequins

The poster is so beautiful, and good luck with the promo! been thinking about somehow doing something like this online lol.

Blank Space

Your written language looks soooooo futuristic I could die Good luck with your project, hope it succeds!

TEANUS

My way of promo will be putting ARTPOP cds all over stores when it comes out

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

MeehOfficial

OMG! I'm so doing this. I live in Thailand too! ARTPOP WILL SLAAAAAAY!!!!!  :excited2:  :legend:  :nooo:

Amen Fashion

Love it! Have you all seen the amazing promo other onsters did in Signapour? They printed a lot of Applause artworks & dates on it.

Archived