💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna, Lady Gaga Violated Russian Law – Prosecutors

Bt1

Featured Posts

Raikou

One day, Russia will look back upon the stupidity befalling it, in disgust.

This shouldn't be happening in 2013.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andrewshick

I really fear for the future of Russia.

I just hope Gaga and other performers boycott it and don't make any effort. I know a lot of people want her to speak out, but I don't think there's a lot she can do and the people of Russia need to speak up before anybody else does.

Russia has no future.

Oh, Russia. Just go away or stop pretending you're country of high moral. No offense to anyone from Russia, but get out if you can. :fail:

there's nothing moral in this country. I'm about to leave it forever.

Rainbowgynous

there's nothing moral in this country. I'm about to leave it forever.

Where are you going? :-)

Perfect opportunity for both women to speak out against the horrendous conditions LGBTQ people are suffering in Russia right now

Yes and so did COCOROSIE

Russia is horrible :emo:

just look at what happened to *** riot ......  :eek:

A CocoRosie fan!? :D <3

high heeled fem

Perfect opportunity for both women to speak out against the horrendous conditions LGBTQ people are suffering in Russia right now

A CocoRosie fan!? :D <3

msged you :party:

And like in any other country, half of the government is for gays, half is against

Really? And what exactly does the half that is with gays. Just stay and watch when all this things happen?

I don't get you guys... why should gay movement be propaganded?? They don't kill gay people, nor prosecute them for being gays. Media should not affect their s-xuality, don't u get it??

oh my. you forget the freedom of speech is at this point 0. and also, they dont kill gay people nor prosecute them, but gays are discriminated there and they cant do anything because gay movement propaganda is forbidden. I mean. The Russia media can even talk about all that neo nazis is doing to those gay people? Isnt it just gay propaganda for the government if the media talks? We know it is.

Magdalena

Russia is really old-fashioned... It's the 21st century, everybody shoud be allowed to live their life no matter which orientation they are.

Juanjo

Ugh, this is so ridiculous. I can't wait for Gaga's response to this stupid, extremely discriminatory matter. ...When will the hate stop!?

Rainbowgynous

Ugh, this is so ridiculous. I can't wait for Gaga's response to this stupid, extremely discriminatory matter. ...When will the hate stop!?

Can't wait for it either, it'll be so legendary

Archived