💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna, Lady Gaga Violated Russian Law – Prosecutors

Bt1

Featured Posts

Jenniferella

I am so proud of them for facing Russia that way, this is what I call having big fat BALLS

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VioletGaGa

check out a video of a peaceful demonstration that I took randomly walking through the red square. it was arrested less than in a minute.

(the moto says "homophobia is a religion of cattle")

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1BQqY03B0M

yes we do thank you :hug:

That seriously scared me, like I don't know what it was, but why were those people clapping? We're they happy the protesters were getting arrested???

Princess Die

guys stop it, it's just a big issue in Russia with gays, It doesn't mean that the country itself is ****. And I tell u what, Moscow is a lot more modern than any other european city, you just have to visit its centre

you-have-to-stop.gif

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Rainbowgynous

:lmao:

Thanks for calming me down, a good laugh is always good for one's health.

You're welcome. I'm very aware that it's no laughing matter, but we won't gain anything by being sad and upset.

Sister

From Russia, with only straight love!

But, yes, this is odd in this day and age.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

elijahfan

guys stop it, it's just a big issue in Russia with gays, It doesn't mean that the country itself is ****. And I tell u what, Moscow is a lot more modern than any other european city, you just have to visit its centre

... there are also historical facts that prove Russia's demote policies. Like how they refused the Marshall Plan in 1947, keeping the country AND most of the East of Europe in misery. They certainly had their issues with the USA, but refusing economic progress isn't really a sign of modernism. You're talking about Moscow, but take a look at the Russian countryside (90% of Russian territory, pretty much).

And on a moral point of view, they are indeed still applying today frightening decisions. You can't deny that applying such decisions today, in 2013, is definitely not a proof of modernism and social progress.

And like in any other country, half of the government is for gays, half is against

How is "half" of the government for gays when the resolution for the gay propaganda bill was passed by like an absolute majority? When the bill was voted on, there was not a single vote against it

Guest TheNextOne

I'm surprised it's 2013 and guaranteeing basic human rights is still an issue. I can just imagine 50 years from now, our posterity looking back on these days with as much contempt as we look back at the institutionalized racism and s-xism that plagued this past century.

If two consenting adults want to have s-x or get married, that's their decision. Not any government's. And if people don't like it, then that's their issue. They have as much right not to marry someone they don't love, as others have to marry someone they do.

Human rights are human rights. It's not up for debate, whatsoever. The world is becoming much more progressive as generations pass and freedom will be embraced more and more as time passes, whether conservative people like it or not.

hausofchad

An official released a statement a couple of days ago stating that athletes and anyone else are NOT granted immunity and WILL be arrested if they violate the law. It's upsetting to know that things like this are actually still happening in the world.

Yeah I know I saw that. The Olympic committee said that they got confirmation from someone high in the russian government that it wouldn't be enforced, but then that crazy senator or whatever said that they would. So nobody really knows what is true, but even if Putin said it was not going to be enforced, I would still be scared of the police taking matters into their own hands.

high heeled fem

Yes and so did COCOROSIE

Russia is horrible :emo:

just look at what happened to *** riot ......  :eek:

Michael

The laws in Russia are absolutely ridiculous. I pray that the country will someday come to their senses.

Zach Monster

:roll: I don't get why some people don't let gays have any rights. They're normal people just like us. It's not like they're dangerous.

Archived