💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna, Lady Gaga Violated Russian Law – Prosecutors

Bt1

Featured Posts

Sudarshana

This is not true.

well you really can say whatever you want if it's not on the federal tv channels. like we have some liberal radio stations (like echo.msk.ru).

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hell0samuel

lol the prime minister gave her approval to perform and now the courts are trying to get her in another way. 

Saeed

This is a huge mess. I feel like it's going to be one of the last countries that are going to legalize LGBT rights.

Admin

NO. This is true.

It is not. Just because there are a few independent radio stations and TV channels, does not mean that the press is free. All the main federal TV channels are controlled by the government and run talk shows or news reports where they would literally say something like "All gay people are pedophiles, and if we do not fight them, our country will fall."

well you really can say whatever you want if it's not on the federal tv channels. like we have some liberal radio stations (like echo.msk.ru).

But unfortunately they cannot protest peacefully and gain public awareness. They are restricted to their own stations :(

VioletGaGa

lol the prime minister gave her approval to perform and now the courts are trying to get her in another way.

She preformed their last year...I highly doubt her preformance has held such a damaging effect on someone for that long, it's just a mess.

I'm actually SO happy about this, and here's why: I want Gaga AND Madonna to use this as an opportunity to speak out against the grave atrocities currently being committed in Russia. I hope this brings it to their attention and that they will do what is right.

VioletGaGa

"All gay people are pedophiles, and if we do not fight them, our country will fall."

What's next, is Russia going to open up the gulags again? Welcome back to the 1940's guyzzzzz

Sudarshana

It is not. Just because there are a few independent radio stations and TV channels, does not mean that the press is free. All the main federal TV channels are controlled by the government and run talk shows or news reports where they would literally say something like "All gay people are pedophiles, and if we do not fight them, our country will fall."

nah, it's not that those tv shows are forced by the government, what you've just quoted is widely spread in the public opinion and that's the worst part

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

Admin

nah, it's not that those tv shows are forced by the government, what you've just quoted is widely spread in the public opinion and that's the worst part

There was a blog post from a woman who was in the audience at a gay-themed talk show on Первый channel. She said that they were allowed to clap only when someone makes an anti-gay comment. That's just one example.

Princess Die

To BoomMonster...it is a big deal. The police have been beating up and arresting everyone who is protesting this new law. You support the denial of freedom of speech especially on this level? What they are doing is absolutely foolish and I'm so disappointed that the Olympics are going to be held there because the same guy mentioned in the article said that the "gay propaganda" law will be enforced during the Olympics. If this is true (which honestly it should be true), gays aren't safe to be there. Also, to your comment about why would a straight couple leave, well if they support equal rights, then yes, they can be arrested and beat up, too.

An official released a statement a couple of days ago stating that athletes and anyone else are NOT granted immunity and WILL be arrested if they violate the law. It's upsetting to know that things like this are actually still happening in the world.

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Sudarshana

check out a video of a peaceful demonstration that I took randomly walking through the red square. it was arrested less than in a minute.

(the moto says "homophobia is a religion of cattle")

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1BQqY03B0M

Yeah! :ohno: I hope they know we're here for them!

yes we do thank you :hug:

Archived