💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard to address ARTPOP sales today

Featured Posts

Pierre

Nice to see how they know about Gaga and Little Monsters's impact. :legend:

Can you imagine 3 millions in the first week?

BILL TWEETED. 

1. As i said, there's misinfo circulating about @ladygaga album #ARTPOP, what @billboard will count & why. Let's nip it in bud. cc @PerezHilton

2. As we understand, Gaga fans get #ARTPOP app for free & can buy the album in-app. Albums purchased this way would count on Billboard charts.

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Evil R

Our Queen teaches us to love one another ...where their Queen teaches them to be awful to other people and be extremely disrespectful. 

Is this for real :confused:

Blue Jeans

he's tweeting tumblr_moo9voVLTa1rc407qo1_250.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Juanjo

getting that promo  :classy:

IKR, and Gaga doesn't even care about this. 

Yuuuup.

Pierre

3. Concerns about self-reported data by Gaga seem unfounded. I expect in-app sales to be fulfilled (& reported) by existing digital retailers.

Bill Werde â€@bwerde 40s
Concerns about self-reported data by Gaga seem unfounded. I expect in-app sales to be fulfilled (& reported) by existing digital retailers.

He basically completely confirmed everything we thought. In app purchases (whether album or single) will count for exactly what they are: album or single purchases. It's not that hard to comprehend.

Robinladen

I'm so f*ckin pissed. I bet the admin from PawsDown thinks he's so relevant right now.

hausofchad

As a Madonna fan, I have never seen Madonna ever even be rude to Gaga. The "reductive" comment was just Madonna being Madonna and I still don't understand why so many Gaga/Madonna stans took it to heart and blew it so far outta proportion.

Madonna FANS, themselves, on the other hand are their own mess that THEY created. Madonna has no part in what her fans say. Neither does Gaga.

"As for Lady Gaga, I have no comment to make about her obsessions having to do with me because I don't know whether her behavior is rooted in something deep and meaningful, or superficial"

"She’s not built like a brick sh*thouse."

Just a couple I could think of off the top of my head. She just insults her and therefore her fans feel like they can do the same thing.  It's just sad.  Love everybody...unless they're gaga.

Hypocrateen

Mm..I don't know what's the big deal.

If someone purchases the album inside the APP, iTunes will still count it. So what?

Pierre

Perez his so pressed, I can't. 

Elizabeth

I'm glad he's gonna clear it up so that people don't blindly follow what haters say.

aaronyoji

j28pB9I.jpg

Can you please link me to a crediting source where Madonna has specifically told her fans to be mean?

through her actions :nails: 

Pierre

"As for Lady Gaga, I have no comment to make about her obsessions having to do with me because I don't know whether her behavior is rooted in something deep and meaningful, or superficial"

"She’s not built like a brick sh*thouse."

Just a couple I could think of off the top of my head. She just insults her and therefore her fans feel like they can do the same thing.  It's just sad.  Love everybody...unless they're gaga.

That's Madonna being Madonna. :creepflop: 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived