Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Billboard to address ARTPOP sales today

Featured Posts

Killer Queen216

About to go to work so I can't read all that happened while I was sleeping but curious to know if Pressed Hilton reported the newly reported accurate info as Bill asked him to. I doubt he did. Stay pressed, babe :*

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CAN YOU CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE.

It's dedicated to a hate blog campaign and you know who.

CLOSE THIS THRAED.

A mod should close this thread.

No thread allowed about you know who and it's just a sabotage campaign against Gaga it's obvious.

MonsterofFame

I can't believe people actually thought an in-app track purchase would count as an entire album. How gullible and dumb are these people?

elijahfan

CAN YOU CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE.

It's dedicated to a hate blog campaign and you know who.

CLOSE THIS THRAED.

A mod should close this thread.

No thread allowed about you know who and it's just a sabotage campaign against Gaga it's obvious.

Yes please. CLOSE THIS THREAD

Guys... can't we discuss things without censorship, please?

What happened here is quite important: Billboard's editorial director had to take a stand to protect Gaga's integrity, and I think it is definitely worth mentioning / discussing. Plus, closing every thread dealing with Gaga haters won't make them disappear.

Fizzy

I just don't understand that one tweet in which Bill talks about one song by in app purchase would not count????

Somebody please explain! :)

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

MonsterMarty

I just don't understand that one tweet in which Bill talks about one song by in app purchase would not count????

Somebody please explain! :)

It won't count as an album sale. Haters (Hilton included) pretended that somehow the App would work to help push ARTPOP the album up the charts each time you download singles through the app, which of course makes no sense because the App links to iTunes and purchases from there so if you download a single that single gets a chart, if you download the whole album then the album gets a chart. Even Werde realizes the blog (which I wish wasn't linked in this thread) is made of haters who just bash anything Gaga does.

AgusPop

Guys... can't we discuss things without censorship, please?

What happened here is quite important: Billboard's editorial director had to take a stand to protect Gaga's integrity, and I think it is definitely worth mentioning / discussing. Plus, closing every thread dealing with Gaga haters won't make them disappear.

Ok, but I think in the OP must delete the link to paws-desperate-haters-down.co,

elijahfan

Ok, but I think in the OP must delete the link to paws-desperate-haters-down.co,

Agreed

Fizzy

It won't count as an album sale. Haters (Hilton included) pretended that somehow the App would work to help push ARTPOP the album up the charts each time you download singles through the app, which of course makes no sense because the App links to iTunes and purchases from there so if you download a single that single gets a chart, if you download the whole album then the album gets a chart. Even Werde realizes the blog (which I wish wasn't linked in this thread) is made of haters who just bash anything Gaga does.

ohhhh thank you!! I knew Gaga is smart enough with the App! ;)

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Juanjo

I'm so glad Bill Werde set the record straight, and called out that life-less person. ...Anyway, I'm so here for Gaga breaking records, once again. I hope the single does exceptionally well, too. I want to see album + single/s at the top of the Billboard charts! *_*

Juanjo

This is our App,this is our rules, and We Can't Stop,and we won't stop

Can't you see us we who own the charts

tumblr_mqjhrrosHs1rmz3qpo1_r2_500.gif

Lmao I love it!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived