💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard to address ARTPOP sales today

Featured Posts

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

really. Lets recall that trial where gaga called her vest friend a "****ing hoodrat"

Shows how much you know. It wasn't her best friend, it was her assistant who thought she could make money off of Gaga by suing her. You call that best friends. And why the hell can't she say that? You think she's expected to hold her tongue because of her BTW album is about being kind? Some desperate woman, like many others tried to make money off her. And lost.

BoomMonster

STOP IT EVERYONE GOSH! DONT U SEE HOW PEREZ DESTROYS ALL OF U FROM OUTSIDE? STOP THAT FIGHT! STOP THE ARGUMENTS! STOP IT!

hausofchad

Sorry that took so long, I had to do my research so I could see if I was just unaware of these comments made by M.

The first quote is completely a rumor, her press person debunked it. It comes from a french magazine that is unheard of anywhere. I don't trust it.

And I don't see the second one as a negative comment, if you put it into context:

I see it as Madonna saying that Gaga and the gay community connect because they're not "normal" and they don't go with the rules of society, if you catch my drift? Gaga is vulnerable to society (which is why she's not built out of brick, she's vulnerable).

It has nothing to do with her opinion on Gaga as a person/artist.

But I'm not gonna argue anymore, 'cuz at the end of the day, we can both go back to loving who we love and nothing will change.

But I actually, sincerely, wanna thank you for handing me evidence and not just running away. :clap: People do that sometimes and it drives me nuts.

Oh no problem :D! I still have a feeling that first quote is true. And the whole "express yourself" "born this way" "reductive" "she's not me" controversy thing bugs me more than anything else in this world. It's just uncalled for. Gaga has said numerous times that she is inspired by Madonna. I honestly don't think gaga sat down and thought to herself "how can I come up with a way to copy Madonna's song". That just makes no sense. If it ended up being similar, that's that. But pop music all sounds similar pretty much. Same general chord progressions and stuff. And anybody can remix two songs together...that's a whole career path lol. It was just uncalled for and I think it was just a mean way to tell Madonna fans that it's okay to be mean to her. I do like pretty much everything about Madonna...except for her personality. "not giving a s*** is fine"...but "being a b---h" and putting someone down is just out of line.

Thanks for the argument :D. I'm sure the forum viewers are getting a little annoyed so we'll let it rest, but I appreciate everything you said. Just tell some of your madonna stans to stop coming up with false rumors <3

BornSimon

I love this, I loved these tweets, I love the fact that they can try to bring her down but they never will. Stay pressed, b---hes! :ohwell:

Oh no problem :D! I still have a feeling that first quote is true. And the whole "express yourself" "born this way" "reductive" "she's not me" controversy thing bugs me more than anything else in this world. It's just uncalled for. Gaga has said numerous times that she is inspired by Madonna. I honestly don't think gaga sat down and thought to herself "how can I come up with a way to copy Madonna's song". That just makes no sense. If it ended up being similar, that's that. But pop music all sounds similar pretty much. Same general chord progressions and stuff. And anybody can remix two songs together...that's a whole career path lol. It was just uncalled for and I think it was just a mean way to tell Madonna fans that it's okay to be mean to her. I do like pretty much everything about Madonna...except for her personality. "not giving a s*** is fine"...but "being a b---h" and putting someone down is just out of line.

Thanks for the argument :D. I'm sure the forum viewers are getting a little annoyed so we'll let it rest, but I appreciate everything you said. Just tell some of your madonna stans to stop coming up with false rumors <3

:haha: Will do!

Dangerous Man

lolz... hahahahaha...... :lmao:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Zilla

40 year olds crying foul over an album that's not even out yet..... :lmao:

When I'm 40 I hope I'm not like that

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Seriously.. it's so sad that Billboard even has to even comment on it and spell it out for him.

Willy Wonka

It's really entertaining seeing them panic with all the gaga fan posts.

Redstreak

Those two were clocked pretty fast and Pigrez replying "cool" to B. Werde's tweet is just pure satisfaction for my eyes. :classy:

/thread

And notice how he doesn't bother to retweet this new found info. :haha: He even tried again to weasel it out.

Perez Hilton â€@PerezHilton 40m

@bwerde Billboard can independently verify the number of albums purchased in the app and not just rely on what is reported to you?

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Pierre

Post of the day.

tumblr_lxiq1jhsxp1qfkoduo2_r1_250.gif

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived