💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard to address ARTPOP sales today

Featured Posts

Redstreak

Let's stop the Madonna and Gaga talk because things could get ugly. This is about discrediting info on app sales, nothing more. :)

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MANiCURE1295

I think that's why the app and the album will premiered the same day. 

Im still so confused though. I don't get how it affects the lead single on the 19th and how it will effect its position on itunes. Im just confuzzeled :(

Arturo

Complete my Album doesn't have to do with this. It's a whole separate issue that every artist who released a single before that album has to go through. It's nothing to worry about.

Okay. So then nobody can get mad at lady gaga fans for Madonna fans being like their queen. A b---hy person who is disrespectful to others. Just because it's "her" isn't an excuse.  Gaga could be a c**+ like madonna but she isn't as she proved through the whole perez hilton drama.  Being yourself isn't an excuse to be a b---h. Sorry. I don't hate all madonna fans nor do I hate everything Madonna (I actually quite enjoy her music and videos and a lot more about her (speeches, etc.)), but being mean to someone is never okay.
really. Lets recall that trial where gaga called her vest friend a "****ing hoodrat"

Arturo

Im still so confused though. I don't get how it affects the lead single on the 19th and how it will effect its position on itunes. Im just confuzzeled :(

It won't affect it on the 19th. It'll affect it on the 11th of November and so on.

It doesn't do anything to iTunes positions. I think you're confusing the CMA issue with the preorder issue

"Complete My Album" won't affect the lead single until the album is released. Basically, if you buy the lead single, you can use the "Complete My Album" option to reduce the price of the album by the cost of the single. So if the album costs $9.99, you'd pay $8.70 (I think). This would reduce the sales of the single at the time of the album purchase though. It won't have any effect on August 19th.

Pierre
One downloaded song via the @ladygaga #ARTPOP app will no more count as an album on our charts than it would if bought at iTunes.

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

BoomMonster

Guys, please be smart, don't even go on this link, it's full of false ****. 

AND ITS PURE PROVOCATION, because everything u say there in the end will be turned against our fan-base and community. Please be smart, don't reply to Dickez Bitchelton, he just wants to ruin Gaga's success by joining the army of Madonna's fans=gaga's haters...

Perez needs to return to his baboon family in the jungle.

And YAS at Billboard clearing everything up.

Sorry that took so long, I had to do my research so I could see if I was just unaware of these comments made by M.

"As for Lady Gaga, I have no comment to make about her obsessions having to do with me because I don't know whether her behavior is rooted in something deep and meaningful, or superficial"

"She’s not built like a brick sh*thouse."

Just a couple I could think of off the top of my head. She just insults her and therefore her fans feel like they can do the same thing.  It's just sad.  Love everybody...unless they're gaga.

The first quote is completely a rumor, her press person debunked it. It comes from a french magazine that is unheard of anywhere. I don't trust it.

And I don't see the second one as a negative comment, if you put it into context:

I can see that they [the gay community] connect to her kind of not fitting into the conventional norm. I mean, she's not Britney Spears. She's not built like a brick ****thouse.

I see it as Madonna saying that Gaga and the gay community connect because they're not "normal" and they don't go with the rules of society, if you catch my drift? Gaga is vulnerable to society (which is why she's not built out of brick, she's vulnerable).

It has nothing to do with her opinion on Gaga as a person/artist.

But I'm not gonna argue anymore, 'cuz at the end of the day, we can both go back to loving who we love and nothing will change.

But I actually, sincerely, wanna thank you for handing me evidence and not just running away. :clap: People do that sometimes and it drives me nuts.

MANiCURE1295

It won't affect it on the 19th. It'll affect it on the 11th of November and so on.

It doesn't do anything to iTunes positions. I think you're confusing the CMA issue with the preorder issue

Yeah i must be hahah that makes sense!!

really. Lets recall that trial where gaga called her vest friend a "****ing hoodrat"

You know the background of that story, right?

Hypocrateen

Those two were clocked pretty fast and Pigrez replying "cool" to B. Werde's tweet is just pure satisfaction for my eyes. :classy:

/thread

hausofchad

Trying to perhaps steal money is a slightly different story in my opinion dear

Pierre

You know the background of that story, right?

I don't know the background of that history, you can PM if you want. :hor: 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived