Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTO: 'Applause' single cover revealed!

Danny

Featured Posts

Notthebling

See I think it's so curious because everyone is saying THIS IS ART...

Well, what is so artistic about it ? The Pierrot reference ? The paintish makeup ? The signature at the bottom ? The frame surrounding the image ?

I mean, those are all classical artistic stereotypes. I truly feel like they're trying way too hard to make it LOOK artistic instead of it BEING artistic.

To me, the cover or BTW was truly artistic. It respected no artistic criteria. It was a piece of art by itself, without any artistic references.

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mars

• Sexxx

• Bitter

• The Stranger

Top Posters In This Topic

glagerfeld

OMG you are never pleased with something Gaga does, I'm really starting to like it.

GrandchildDavid

OMG, it scares me :eww:

lol I was scared at the first sight too.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse than Born This Way single cover. :ohwell: Maybe it's gonna grow on me who knows?

This isn't at all what I was expecting! It's colorful, yet kind of sad. I'm really intrigued to see how it plays into the whole music video.

And now nobody will be able to say something sucks, only because she throws ART in it. Cool.

Goodtimes12128

Gaga continues to surprise me lol.  The very first image released for ARTPOP with the clear mask is just ultimate slayage.  That will be hard to top right now.  I'm sure the single cover will make more sense when we see the music video.  

Truth is I can't stop staring at it and trying to make sense of it.  It just blows me away right now  :nooo:

Very unexpected. I'm pleased with it.

Kinda silly how people say "OMG so artistic!" just because she has paint on her face 

GreenEyes

Can someone make a iphone 4s background? It looks awkward on mine right now :flop: 

Dayman

And now nobody will be able to say something sucks, only because she throws ART in it. Cool.

Well they still will be able to. But just like in the past it is all a matter of opinion. There are many art pieces I dislike, but that doesn't mean they aren't art. It's all subjective.

French Fries

This is my most favorite single cover ever.  :legend: 

I dunno how, but APPLAUSE feels so suited to it. The vibe. Sad.  Wanting applause. PERFECT.

• Shadow locked this topic