💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTO: 'Applause' single cover revealed!

Danny

Featured Posts

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mars

• Sexxx

• Bitter

• The Stranger

Top Posters In This Topic

Doogi

ANYONE ELSE CONFUSED about the ARTPOP promo pics being so different from the single cover??? We go from really futuristic, high tech pictures, to this Pierrot-esque single cover... How is she gonna make this all work and make it all look like one whole body of work?

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

DanceInTheFlames

ANYONE ELSE CONFUSED about the ARTPOP promo pics being so different from the single cover??? We go from really futuristic, high tech pictures, to this Pierrot-esque single cover... How is she gonna make this all work and make it all look like one whole body of work?

If you read the article it makes more sense.  :)

EarnYourLeather

ññ‚¬Å“When you watch each image and you watch each thing come out, they might not look exactly the same,ññ‚¬ says Gaga. ññ‚¬Å“[iññ‚¬ñ„±m not] defined by the same designer or defined by the same hair cut or defined by the same icon. The statement is that Iññ‚¬ñ„±m not one icon. Iññ‚¬ñ„±m every icon. Iññ‚¬ñ„±m an icon that is made out of all the colors on the palette at every time. I have no restrictions. No restrictions.ññ‚¬

I thought the interview explained that? Basically multiple era's at one time.

Doogi

ññ‚¬Å“When you watch each image and you watch each thing come out, they might not look exactly the same,ññ‚¬ says Gaga. ññ‚¬Å“[iññ‚¬ñ„±m not] defined by the same designer or defined by the same hair cut or defined by the same icon. The statement is that Iññ‚¬ñ„±m not one icon. Iññ‚¬ñ„±m every icon. Iññ‚¬ñ„±m an icon that is made out of all the colors on the palette at every time. I have no restrictions. No restrictions.ññ‚¬

OH OMG IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW :omg::cryga: :giveup:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

high heeled fem

The more I look, the more I like it.

same at first i was like :wtf: but now 30 mins later i look again and it is growing on me maybe it makes me laugh a bit as she is making a modern version of that painting....... :awkney:

• Shadow locked this topic