💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTO: 'Applause' single cover revealed!

Danny

Featured Posts

JudasInTheDark

Highest quality we have? Link please?

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mars

• Sexxx

• Bitter

• The Stranger

Top Posters In This Topic

Kim Kardashian

inb4 on LM.COM

867056752.jpg

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

BP87X0dCcAAUEt1.jpg

That font is on tracing paper, she was obviously placing different fonts on top of the image to find "the one".

Dylangaga

ahhh I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS SINGLE!!! i feel like this is gonna def be an anthem song!!!!!!!

That font is on tracing paper, she was obviously placing different fonts on top of the image to find "the one".

No she "obviously" wasn't. The tracing paper was for her to painting her name and then be scanned and placed onto the cover. 

Soundophobic

She looks vulnerable at first, but her eyes look so beautiful and powerful.
I love the contrast in this picture, so many opposing colors!

The cover is so crisp and defined. I really love the framing, negative space with the head wrap. It is just all so lux. My only disappointment would be that the smears of color seems a bit off putting, and amateurish. I wish she had used less color, and something less "messy" (or too much messy for the statement to show through). It would have been nice to just see the skin appearing from underneath the white.

garrettgivre

This. Is. Perfect.

I was super weary of the clown idea, but this, this is iconic.

:legend:

ooooooops

I love the emotion in this piece. She's looking at us intently, as though longing to see our reaction, to hear our applause. Her mouth is open, just slightly, as though to ask whether we approve. The blue makeup (paint?) runs downward like tears; the red/orange almost completely misses her lips and stains the tip of her nose. The jacket frames her face as though closing in on her like the curtains.

I'm in love.

• Shadow locked this topic