Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga and Marina Abramović @ Watermill Benefit Auction

Bambino

Featured Posts

River

She's so beautiful without all the make up she used to paint her face with..

So natural and simple beauty.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TimisaMonster

• Pierre

• Bambino

• AgusPop

MANiCURE1295

She looks very good here!!! I love the little piercing! Such an edgy look!

bobhabanai

The horns? That's the only thing you could think of......Has Madonna ever worn a meat dress? :usrs:

The "warning sign" says "Fasten seat belts and harness No Smoking"....Gaga's gonna take us on a crazy rollercoaster ride! :derpga:

honestly i asked my parents what they remmeber from madonna...my mom said she only remembers pointy boobs...when i asked what they know about gaga , they started to talk about articles they red, and how much money she makes..haha weird

AyaKara

She looks so flawless, I saved so many of the photos. I'm excited to see their work together :legend:

pink sushi

IS IT JUST ME....or does this Marina Abramovic woman sorta look like Marina Diamandis a little? Like she could be her mom or something..... :duck: :duck: :duck:

Chic

IS IT JUST ME....or does this Marina Abramovic woman sorta look like Marina Diamandis a little? Like she could be her mom or something..... :duck: :duck: :duck:

Ikr...and I keep freaking out when I see "Gaga and Marina", thinking it's Diamandis...I need a collab :giveup:

Stef

The picture with the eyebrows looks better imo

Signature loading… 👹🖤

pink sushi

Ikr...and I keep freaking out when I see "Gaga and Marina", thinking it's Diamandis...I need a collab

She seriously looks like she could be Marina Diamandis's mom though. :duck:

They really look a lot alike. Here is a pic of Marina from today. Looking god-like gorgeous. :wub:

tumblr_mqnxmdMewZ1qmekyoo1_500.png

Marina's real mom doesn't look anything like her. :duck:

Edited by pink sushi

Chic

She seriously looks like she could be Marina Diamandis's mom though. :duck:

They really look a lot alike. Here is a pic of Marina from today. Looking god-like gorgeous. :wub:

tumblr_mqnxmdMewZ1qmekyoo1_500.png

Marina's real mom doesn't look anything like her. :duck:

FLAW-FREE

But that's so true! I don't know what Marina's mom looks like. I saw her sister though.

Solitaire

Me too. I really hope that this won't just be a short lived look or a private time look.

Gaga changes styles so fast and works all of them, but sometimes she doesn't use particular styles long enough.

I almost feel like this is her personal style "look" while not on stage or on camera, like how she had a certain "concert" look during her tours, but outside of that, she changed things up alot.

This look feels internal.

I really really really really want this look to make an "official" appearance in a music video or something. Gaga does the "girl with the dragon tattoo" look so well  :legend:

she looks beautiful in this pic IMO.

106808151_700.jpg

why is she crying??  :confused:

- Previously Sycothisis

tumblr_mqn8h70WD31sc90kao1_1280.jpg

AMBER ALERT

Missing: Lady Gagas eyebrows.

Length: ~3 inches

Color: Various shades of the rainbow

Hahahaha 

• Shadow locked this topic