💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga and Marina Abramović @ Watermill Benefit Auction

Bambino

Featured Posts

Michelle

If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all :)

While the rest of you are complaining (yet again) about how she looks, I'm excited to see Marina and Gaga in the same picture. Apprentice and student. FLIPPING EXCITED!

YES!!! :legend:

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TimisaMonster

• Pierre

• Bambino

• AgusPop

Brooklyn Nights

get over it. 

this is none of your business. Plus, we worked it out and we are friends. Dont start something that doesnt need to be started.

I feel she is trying to look like Abramovic, as a sign of respect. As well as here i am you younger teach me what i need to know.

this is none of your business. Plus, we worked it out and we are friends. Dont start something that doesnt need to be started.

Excuse me, FYI you started all this by saying he complains, its GGD everyone complains so get over it. Next thing, its none of my business, if its none of my business dont go complaining about someone where everyone sees as it makes it everyones business not just your private business. I also sense a vibe that you're trying to be a mod or a boss where everyone is supposed to listen to you, you need to earn that, not go ranting about someone else. So go on and keep on complaining it will probably help you gain more posts as it seems like thats your goal. 

AgusPop

Excuse me, FYI you started all this by saying he complains, its GGD everyone complains so get over it. Next thing, its none of my business, if its none of my business dont go complaining about someone where everyone sees as it makes it everyones business not just your private business. I also sense a vibe that you're trying to be a mod or a boss where everyone is supposed to listen to you, you need to earn that, not go ranting about someone else. So go on and keep on complaining it will probably help you gain more posts as it seems like thats your goal. 

Ryan is right! we are tired of the trolls

Edited by PaulPop

Brooklyn Nights

You dont know me at all. So dont go telling me what I am trying to do. I simply get angry when I see a specific person do nothing but complain on here. Second, you have no right to talk to me like that since I have done NOTHING to you. Third, they understood my point and we made up. Fourth, you just made a total fool of yourself by starting a nonsense fight. And lastly, im going to be the bigger person and leave you with that. No need to fight with anyone on here. I apologize if you were offended. But ive done nothing wrong here.

Ryan is right!

he said its none of my business and to not start something out of nothing. Ummmm i just proved him wrong on both. If its none of my business deal with it privately not publicly where its EVERYONE's business and he started the whole thing. Anyway, no more fighting we're monsters we're supposed to get along. Lets get back on topic. WTF is an IV is it like 4 in roman numerals or something?

chromatikev

New photo:

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGlj

Marina and her human body cakes......   It's disturbing to watch her cut into them, but I kind of wanna try it  :shrug:

MessyTop

Ryan is right! we are tired of the trolls

We been trying to make peace PaulPop it's all good. Let's put it behind.

We are all monsters. Peace

SEANGT

he said its none of my business and to not start something out of nothing. Ummmm i just proved him wrong on both. If its none of my business deal with it privately not publicly where its EVERYONE's business and he started the whole thing. Anyway, no more fighting we're monsters we're supposed to get along. Lets get back on topic. WTF is an IV is it like 4 in roman numerals or something?

um, an IV is used in hospitals. It puts fluids and medicine directly into your veins. It's like that bag thing on the pole people always have in hospitals. 

You dont know me at all. So dont go telling me what I am trying to do. I simply get angry when I see a specific person do nothing but complain on here. Second, you have no right to talk to me like that since I have done NOTHING to you. Third, they understood my point and we made up. Fourth, you just made a total fool of yourself by starting a nonsense fight. And lastly, im going to be the bigger person and leave you with that. No need to fight with anyone on here. I apologize if you were offended. But ive done nothing wrong here.

tbh, i dont wanna know u, got better things to do with my life than argue with you

um, an IV is used in hospitals. It puts fluids and medicine directly into your veins. It's like that bag thing on the pole people always have in hospitals. 

ohhhhhhhhhh and here i am thinking its 4 in roman numerals. :derpga:

Edited by Stefani

Brooklyn Nights

tbh, i dont wanna know u, got better thing to do with my life than argue with you

thats all on you bro... You are the who bashed me. If you dont like fights, you shouldn't start them. Anyways, my apologies. Im sure thats what you were looking for. Now lets go back to obsessing over gaga.

• Shadow locked this topic