💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga wants only HD version to circulate

lego

Featured Posts

Americano

How is it an exaggeration? 

Because it doesn't look like that all. I think we need to look up the word exaggeration. 

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your opinion is such an exaggeration. Oh, Gaga fans. When will they ever stop?

Bitch about the BTW era not being polished or coherent, b---h about ARTPOP for being too polished.

tumblr_ly41m70YY21qg076no1_500.gif

Now thats an exaggeration. No one even metioned BTW.

Your opinion is such an exaggeration. Oh, Gaga fans. When will they ever stop?

Bitch about the BTW era not being polished or coherent, b---h about ARTPOP for being too polished.

And you act like your opinion is superior as always. Get down to earth brencakes.

tumblr_m04p1m0ePs1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

You all KNOW she posted the original picture on purpose for news reports and controversy. It's easy, perfect promo for ARTPOP.

Well that's my opinion. Of course it looks like she's sitting.. But what I ment is that it looks like she's sitting infront of a green screen and they just edited her into the chair.

tumblr_miqmzmIIPF1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Well obviously... You don't really think they built that chair did you? That would be something painful to sit on

Well obviously... You don't really think they built that chair did you? That would be something painful to sit on

Check the thread about the chair actually being a real chair darling. :heart:

And all this photoshopped **** is pissing me off. She is a pop star. She isn't some unknown act. She is going to have her pictures photoshopped whether she likes it or not. Whether we like it or not. I could bet money that every single one of her photo shoots has been retouched in one or another way. Gaga fans are NEVER happy.

Kermit the frog

That chair exists tho, there was a thread posted about it not so long ago. 

It's a real chair.

Kermit the frog

And all this photoshopped **** is pissing me off. She is a pop star. She isn't some unknown act. She is going to have her pictures photoshopped whether she likes it or not. Whether we like it or not. I could bet money that every single one of her photo shoots has been retouched in one or another way. Gaga fans are NEVER happy.

Well it's not like I care for her photoshoping the **** out of it, but it would be very cool if she was like "fuq it, Im gonna show every fat roll on my body and I don't give a fu.ck", especially with the whole preachy stuff she did to earn $$$ during BTW era. Just sayin'

Andromeda

I think the HD is better, the colors/contrast are better, and the chair backrest is not hidden behind glass reflection.

Americano

She doesn't need to be a low-budget basic b---h because she believes in self-love, lol.

I honestly dont care about photoshop. Its just that they've made her look like shes been copy and pasted onto an image of a chair when in the original you know shes sat on it.

I still love it either way.

GianniVersace

Its understandable, the new album is about clarity, the future and the digital age, everything is going to be HD this time round. No low quality. The shoot will get posted in UHQ

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived