đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga wants only HD version to circulate

lego

Featured Posts

What happened to Born This Way? :usrs:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hughdancy

I personally think the 'original' is a fake and has been leaked on purpose. Her head and knee's just look overdone and misshaped on the supposed 'original'

There's definitely a reason why they put it out there.

No I think that's how she actually looked :/

I think the only thing that looks better in the retouched one is her forehead. It looks really weird in the original...

high heeled fem

The queen talked to you :legend:

If that happened to me I would have to take a month off for reflection 

:lmao:

same :hor:

Pure Adrenaline

well there isn't big of a difference btw the two...it's not like that was Adele on the photoshop ... right  :laughga: she doesn't have to be so worried about that her body looks great even without the edit

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Hot Space

I didn't even know there were two versions in the first place. Did she originally post the one that was untouched?

You'd expect from someone who knows how to use power of social networks to actually know to upload right pic, lol.

I like the unedited better. I think of the bruises on her leg as a journey. And that picture is so natural. 

Americano

What happened to Born This Way? :usrs:

This is overdone and not even funny. I hate how people take her work and twist it to mock her and make fun of her.

She never said she wouldn't edit her photos.

The fact GagaDaily things behind a computer are continuously hounding her on it shows how delusional people have become. She's not some idie act. She's a pop star and you're gonna have to deal with that.

My god, where were people during The Fame when she was living plastic? Apparently those rational people have moved on to something else unfortunately.

Kermit the frog

This is overdone and not even funny. I hate how people take her work and twist it to mock her and make fun of her.

The fact GagaDaily things behind a computer are continuously hounding her on it shows how delusional people have become. She's not some idie act. She's a pop star and you're gonna have to deal with that.

My god, where were people during The Fame when she was living plastic? Apparently those rational people have moved on to something else unfortunately.

You would kinda expect her to follow the message she herself preaches every single day.

Agreed

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived