šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga tweets new ARTPOP image

Fizzy

Featured Posts

melodichard

@ George Black HAHA my first thought was how Gaga is channeling the iconic, ground-breaking album BIONIC.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fizzy

• Carlitos

• melodichard

• MessyTop

Top Posters In This Topic

George Black

@ George Black HAHA my first thought was how Gaga is channeling the iconic, ground-breaking album BIONIC.

Ā 

LOL get dat promo, XtinaĀ  :laughga:

Sleigh Mama

This PICTURE! I'm making it my personal facebook default! It's amazing.Ā 

My heart is seriously having problems with all this gaga info all at once after being so steadily still for 6 months.....Ā  :party:

Fizzy

This PICTURE! I'm making it my personal facebook default! It's amazing.Ā 

My heart is seriously having problems with all this gaga info all at once after being so steadily still for 6 months.....Ā  :party:

Mine 2! :cry:

ā€œThe scars on my mind are on Replayā€

Why post the unedited version? Now Gaga haters will use it as an excuse to call her fake and fatĀ  :smh:

Edited by MATANGI

Fizzy

Why post the unedited version? Now Gaga haters will use it as an excuse to call her fake and fatĀ  :smh:

It is already on TWITTER! And GAGA at first posted it herself (even if she later removed it). Like the haters will find it from GGD? Twitter is enough of a source!

Edited by Fizzy

It is already on TWITTER! And GAGA at first posted it herself (even if she later removed it). Like the haters will find it from GGD? Twitter is enough of a source!

As her fanbase we should respect her, though. The fact she removed the picture means she does not want it to be seen. Edited by Klou

As her fanbase we should respect her, though. The fact she removed the picture means she does not want it to be seen.

:clap:

Fizzy

As her fanbase we should respect her, though. The fact she removed the picture means she does not want it to be seen.

It had a watermark on it and she might have removed it because of that. I am really not disrespecting her. She looks good in both to me and to many that is why I posted it on the main page. If more people want me to remove it from the 1st page. i will. :/

Fizzy

This photo is breathtaking. I gasped the first time I saw it.

IKR!! :cry: SO HOT in BOTH!!

• Shadow locked this topic