💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga tweets new ARTPOP image

Fizzy

Featured Posts

Nick1495

100% bet that low life Perez is gonna bash her with the retouched vs original pics. I don't mind, I love both!

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fizzy

• Carlitos

• melodichard

• MessyTop

Top Posters In This Topic

Fizzy

Even tho we all know this happens a lot with every celebrity, you shouldn't be promoting the photo around the forum like you're supposed to see it. At the end of the they, the media might use it to bash her. It's an illegal leak and it should remain that way. We have the official, and that's more than enough.

It is not an illegal leak. GAGA posted that first. SECONDLY it is all over twitter. So postin it on GGD will not blow it up!

Edited by Fizzy
“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

George Black

I think she looks great, F-L-AWLESS (*z snap*) in both the original and the edited version of the photo.    :ARTPOP:

Fizzy

I think she looks great, F-L-AWLESS (*z snap*) in both the original and the edited version of the photo.    :ARTPOP:

:clap: PREACH!! :whitney:

It is not an illegal leak. GAGA posted that first. SECONDLY it is all over twitter. So postin it on GGD will not blow it up!

She posted the unedited photo on twitter?

Fizzy

She posted the unedited photo on twitter?

Yes. She posted it as her background first and edited when she saw it had the watermark and was unedited!

Yes. She posted it as her background first and edited when she saw it had the watermark and was unedited!

Hum okay then.

CherryPi3

I love the photo! She looks  :legend: 

Does this mean she will start tweeting more, as the date approaches?  :excited2: 

Fizzy

Hum okay then.

THANK YOU! and sorry if anywhere I sounded rude. I think I didn't but still. :hug:

I love the photo! She looks  :legend: 

Does this mean she will start tweeting more, as the date approaches?  :excited2: 

I think so!!1 :excited2:

aaronyoji

its really lovely to see gaga become so symbiotic with technology, i feel like she's embraced it as a medium for her work since day one, with the inventions, the twitter connection with her fans, the app, THAT is ARTPOP. 

JudasInTheDark

OMG IT'S PERF. Do we have it in HQ someone plz help :giveup:

• Shadow locked this topic