• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fizzy

• Carlitos

• melodichard

• MessyTop

Top Posters In This Topic

Fizzy

Is there the unedited version that doesn't keep switching?

HERE YOU GO:

tumblr_mqknjbdkol1rxb8xho1_1280.jpg

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

HERE YOU GO:

tumblr_mqknjbdkol1rxb8xho1_1280.jpg

You in danger, gurl. Just sayin' :ohwell:
Apple for me, apple for you.

Fizzy

You in danger, gurl. Just sayin' :ohwell:

Why though? I would be in danger if I said I hated it. BUT I really do love it. She looks hot in both. AND it is not like I photoshopped it myself. :nails:

:hug:

Dylangaga

omg I love all of these pics so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why isnt gaga saying the song title even in a hashtag? this is fishy I think just saying

Fizzy

omg I love all of these pics so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why isnt gaga saying the song title even in a hashtag? this is fishy I think just saying

SNEAKY GA!! TBH!! Maybe she wants us to get more hyped!! :derpga:

NEED THE NAME OF THE SINGLE IN MY LIFE!! :cry:

Edited by Fizzy

samuelx

AJDFAJ;FALNBLKJFHDASJGLK;LJFSLK JLK I LITERALLY JUST SAW THIS :CRY: OMG SAKSLF I CAN'T 

StrawberryBlond

Awesome art and this look will be greatly pleasing to the public. If this was the album cover, I'd be happy, though it won't, of course. If this is the style we're going for, this era's going to be very easy on the eyes. Gaga is one of the few people who doesn't look that different before/after photoshop retouching. I'd want my skint knee to be covered up too as it's an accident that's not always there. Even though she's slimmer in the retouched one, there's nothing wrong with her shape before. What a relief to find that her beauty isn't an illusion.

Fizzy

Hopefully from now one she'll start tweeting more stuff about ARTPOP

I know she will tbh!!!

Awesome art and this look will be greatly pleasing to the public. If this was the album cover, I'd be happy, though it won't, of course. If this is the style we're going for, this era's going to be very easy on the eyes. Gaga is one of the few people who doesn't look that different before/after photoshop retouching. I'd want my skint knee to be covered up too as it's an accident that's not always there. Even though she's slimmer in the retouched one, there's nothing wrong with her shape before. What a relief to find that her beauty isn't an illusion.

That is what I said. She looks hot in both! :)

Are you crazy? Remove this.

If more people think it should be removed. I will. You think the photo is bad? I don't!

If more people think it should be removed. I will. You think the photo is bad? I don't!

Even tho we all know this happens a lot with every celebrity, you shouldn't be promoting the photo around the forum like you're supposed to see it. At the end of the they, the media might use it to bash her. It's an illegal leak and it should remain that way. We have the official, and that's more than enough.

• Shadow locked this topic