💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga tweets new ARTPOP image

Fizzy

Featured Posts

pierodinero

As a photographer and image retoucher, I'm just gonna go ahead and say that the reason why the image was retouched is not to give unrealistic views (at least when you are ethical about it) on the human body. It is our way of fixing our models positions, it has nothing to do with trying to make her lose weight. Retouching usually gets rid of distractions that are caused by the models' poses. Getting the perfect pose is near impossible, so editing helps photographers achieve a more polished look. 

If this photo would've been retouched to completely alter her body to where her body is almost unrecognizable, then that would be wrong and unethical. That is NOT the case with this beautiful photo.

Edited by pierodinero

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fizzy

• Carlitos

• melodichard

• Swine

Top Posters In This Topic

homomo

#PrayForARTPOP

Our mother

Who art in pop-heaven

Applause be thy name.

By the king-with-no-crowns-cum.

Thy will be done on Earth as it is on G.O.A.T

Give us this day, the release to ARTPOP

and forgive us for nagging

as we forgive those madonna fans who nagged against us.

Lead us not into MDNA

but deliver us from Katy Perry

For Thine is the kingdom(BTWBALL)

#ThatPower, and the edge of Glory

Forever and ever..

ARTPOP

:laughga:

Edited by willocrisp

MelbHawker

What's with all the photo shopping fuss?

Of course her studio images are going to be photo shopped. It creates maximum visual impact. It doesn't go against her message.  Some people.. 

melodichard

#PrayForARTPOP

Our mother

Who art in pop-heaven

Applause be thy name.

By the king-with-no-crowns-cum.

Thy will be done on Earth as it is on G.O.A.T

Give us this day, the release to ARTPOP

and forgive us for nagging

as we forgive those madonna fans who nagged against us.

Lead us not into MDNA

but deliver us from Katy Perry

For Thine is the kingdom(BTWBALL)

#ThatPower, and the edge of Glory

Forever and ever..

ARTPOP

:teehee:

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

And ya'll wonder why shes been away for so long not tweeting or posting pictures, because some of you just need to voice their opinion on little trivial aspects. The picture proves that she is, was, and will always be the ultimate artist, and ultimate ARTPOPIST. #23Days!!!

Fizzy

And ya'll wonder why shes been away for so long not tweeting or posting pictures, because some of you just need to voice their opinion on little trivial aspects. The picture proves that she is, was, and will always be the ultimate artist, and ultimate ARTPOPIST. #23Days!!!

:clap:

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Gangie

Olny this fanbase.... When she looks a little ugly beacause there was no photo shop.... "OMG She looks like a sh*t... I don't like this photo.... She should be beautiful"... when she looks beautiful as f*ck .... "OMg.. I don't like it... it's too much photoshoped.. it doesn't fit with her message... ;/" What THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! glo.gif You should behappy that she is really really beautiful, ARTISTIC, FUTURISTIC and whatever else! THE QUEEN IS COMING AND YOU'D BETTER BE PREPARED FOR THIS! :whitney:  :ARTPOP:  :awkney:

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Tony31511

Everyone and their mom gets photoshopped in this business. I don't get why some of you are so surprised because this kind of stuff is inevitable.

You all need to accept that.

HarryTheNight

Why do people always have to make stuff negative? this is HER album, she wants to look effing good in the photos, this isnt even photoshopped that much, its just removed the awkward flaws that the camera creates. shutup and enjoy the photo

Why do people always have to make stuff negative? this is HER album, she wants to look effing good in the photos, this isnt even photoshopped that much, its just removed the awkward flaws that the camera creates. shutup and enjoy the photo

This, pretty much! Totally agreed.

As a photographer and image retoucher, I'm just gonna go ahead and say that the reason why the image was retouched is not to give unrealistic views (at least when you are ethical about it) on the human body. It is our way of fixing our models positions, it has nothing to do with trying to make her lose weight. Retouching usually gets rid of distractions that are caused by the models' poses. Getting the perfect pose is near impossible, so editing helps photographers achieve a more polished look. 

If this photo would've been retouched to completely alter her body to where her body is almost unrecognizable, then that would be wrong and unethical. That is NOT the case with this beautiful photo.

:clap:

Being the daughter of a former art photographer, I'm seriously irritated that people are dissing this beautiful photo because of supposed 'photoshopping to make her look thinner'. The perfect pose does not exist, like you said, and it's common practice to hide some of those distractions that would cause the body to look unnatural or out of proportion in places due to light sources, the pose itself, whatever lens was used, etc. etc. This is NOT a photo where someone just went mad with dem photoshippin' skills to make her lose weight.

Edited by Nissa

• Shadow locked this topic