Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga tweets new ARTPOP image

Fizzy

Featured Posts

Carlitos

In before UNDER AGE NUDE PICs and BALLS HANGING OUT :laughga:

Ikr

Where can I see the untouched version of this picture?

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fizzy

• Carlitos

• melodichard

• MessyTop

Top Posters In This Topic

Moon Pix

Yeah, but she has the final say of approval. So her physically photoshopping the image is irrelevant. 

The point is, the image was photoshoped to make herself look thiner which does go against her "body revolution". Then again she spent the first half of her career talking about how inspired she was by perfect looking plastic p0rn stars. It's a tricky issue, but worthy of conversation I think.

that's exactly my point

SpankMeSpock

Yeah, but she has the final say of approval. So her physically photoshopping the image is irrelevant. 

The point is, the image was photoshoped to make herself look thiner which does go against her "body revolution". Then again she spent the first half of her career talking about how inspired she was by perfect looking plastic **** stars. It's a tricky issue. 

See, that's why I made the image in the first place: just to make people think about what photoshop is and what it can do to people. Presenting an extreme is always a good way to highlight the flaws of a certain situation.

Decided to put it back up.

zGJkusn.jpg

If you're offended, try not to view it as a "I hate the picture and I think photoshop should be banned!!!!!" Try to think of it as satire to make a point about the situation...

marcwaffles

See, that's why I made the image in the first place: just to make people think about what photoshop is and what it can do to people. Presenting an extreme is always a good way to highlight the flaws of a certain situation.

Decided to put it back up.

zGJkusn.jpg

If you're offended, try not to view it as a "I hate the picture and I think photoshop should be banned!!!!!" Try to think of it as satire to make a point about the situation...

:lmao:

You're all thinking like she wants you to think, you don't do something that stupid after months of not tweeting and writing about your next new album SINGLE, of course she wants to cause controversy, I know her, it's Gaga gosh, the queen of controversy

Bebe

HERE YOU GO:

tumblr_mqknjbdkol1rxb8xho1_1280.jpg

I actually really like this unedited photo. Her body is banging and the cuts and bruises make her seem so raw.

She seems both so real and yet so otherworldly.

Fizzy

Ikr

I already posted it somewhere in between! lemme check

I actually really like this unedited photo. Her body is banging and the cuts and bruises make her seem so raw.

She seems both so real and yet so otherworldly.

IKR!! :heat:

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Moon Pix

You're all thinking like she wants you to think, you don't do something that stupid after months of not tweeting and writing about your next new album SINGLE, of course she wants to cause controversy, I know her, it's Gaga gosh, the queen of controversy

I dont think so...

Fizzy

Ikr

tumblr_mqknjbdkol1rxb8xho1_1280.jpg

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

HausOfMark

Please tell me that the picture is the single cover

oh god.. i hope so its so amazing not to be

-Mark

SchwineLove

oh my finally a jawdropping photo and we're still debating about photoshop.... OH MY that photo is stunning!!

• Shadow locked this topic