Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga changes her Twitter Background/Avatar to Inez &Vinoodh Shot

DXPE

Featured Posts

zexion_armando

Does Inez/Vindooh know how to take a picture with a good face? Other than the first pic, these have all been bad.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TimisaMonster

• AgusPop

• Jenniferella

• gagabro

TimisaMonster

screen_shot_2013-07-26_at_8.46.32_pm.png

The chair used in the picture by BRC Designs http://brcdesigns.com/index.php/furniture/binary-chair/

P.S.

ATTENTION MONSTERS: STOP POSTING THE UNEDITED PICTURE AND THE GIF OF THE DIFFERENCES DO YOU WANT PEREZ OR SOMEONE SEEING THAT AND RUINING THIS MOMENT BY SAYING IT'S PHOTOSHOPPED? DELETE IT!

That cushion! :smh:

Gaga knows how to customize what is given to her to make it look even better! :ohwell:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Raikou

Gurls, edit your posts about floprez too.

That desperate, pressed tragedy is reading these posts too.

HMLover

Of course they are...but when you have all these people trying to destroy her and put her down don't you think it's better to avoid the problem all together?

Sure, but the only one true constant of the internet is that once something is out there, it's done. Anyways, it'll be ok and the photo is wonderful!! So excited

MonsterMarty

ATTENTION MONSTERS: STOP POSTING THE UNEDITED PICTURE AND THE GIF OF THE DIFFERENCES DO YOU WANT PEREZ OR SOMEONE SEEING THAT AND RUINING THIS MOMENT BY SAYING IT'S PHOTOSHOPPED? DELETE IT!

It's already all over twitter. Meh, every professional photo is retouched. Doesn't stop this being better than every BTW era photo. :legend:

She looks flawless as hell in both the unedited and edited picture so Perez can crawl back into the pits of irrelevancy where he belongs...

They only made her thinner though. If someone says her "fat" because they retouched the picture, they are insane. She's s-xy thin now.

Sure, but the only one true constant of the internet is that once something is out there, it's done. Anyways, it'll be ok and the photo is wonderful!! So excited

I hope so! It is amazing! I just didn't want the moment to be ruined like it was when you know who posted that comparison picture of gaga sitting on the stool

lol calm down it doesn't matter what pigers hilton says

TimisaMonster

3sky.png

Did you make this? Don't tease me and say she released it as the ALBUM COVER!!! :nooo:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

angelduuh

This pictures are so good, but, I hope she doesn't makes something like de BTW cover :'(

Bloody hooker

She is soooo hot! :heat:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

AyaKara

You know, this kind of supports the idea of Gaga being an interactive icon that we control; the glasses make her profile area look like a touch-screen interface.

I love this theory! It makes a lot of sense. I really love the idea of Gaga being almost like a GUI that we create.

• Shadow locked this topic