• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TimisaMonster

• AgusPop

• Jenniferella

• Ikvs

Soundophobic

She looks so beautiful and cool!

I'm loving the futuristic imagery, very clean and kinda cyberpunk-ish.

aaronyoji

CHAIR <3 

I have to be honest with you guys her work with Inez and Vinoodh isn't my favorite though. There's nothing special about this picture apart from the chair ofc. 

inez and vinoodh excel in portrait photography. theyve taken gaga's prettiest most beautiful moments, its the quality and technique that sets them apart from gagas recent photographers. they can take an amazing photo of gaga just sitting naked like we've seen before because its what it captures and how well its done that makes it great. they dont need a bunch of things and objects to make a great photo. 

Edited by aaronyoji

gagabro

tumblr_mqkk2cMJMk1qkkxcdo1_500.gif

I was just comparing them too. They mad her a lot thinner (she's already thin though, so don't yell at me), and lightened her skin tone a lot!

HMLover

screen_shot_2013-07-26_at_8.46.32_pm.png

The chair used in the picture by BRC Designs http://brcdesigns.com/index.php/furniture/binary-chair/

P.S.

ATTENTION MONSTERS: STOP POSTING THE UNEDITED PICTURE AND THE GIF OF THE DIFFERENCES DO YOU WANT PEREZ OR SOMEONE SEEING THAT AND RUINING THIS MOMENT BY SAYING IT'S PHOTOSHOPPED? DELETE IT!

Literally every single professional photo is retouched, it's gonna be ok lol

TimisaMonster

So... is it the lead single artwork???  :huh:

That's the thing....Gaga never said it was...could be another promo pic for all we know! Wouldn't the word "APPLAUSE" be on the pic somewhere if it WAS the single cover? She's never released a single cover WITHOUT the name on it....I think this might just be another ARTPOP photoshoot promo pic tbh! :noparty:

That means the single cover should look even better than this! :udidnt:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Bellatrix

ATTENTION MONSTERS: STOP POSTING THE UNEDITED PICTURE AND THE GIF OF THE DIFFERENCES DO YOU WANT PEREZ OR SOMEONE SEEING THAT AND RUINING THIS MOMENT BY SAYING IT'S PHOTOSHOPPED? DELETE IT!

aaronyoji

if this where any single cover, dont you think it would have a title? 

Edited by aaronyoji

Either way, Perez will make it into something else. But that shouldn't worry anyone seeing as all his attempts at starting a feud with Gaga to stay relevant have failed miserably.

Of course they are...but when you have all these people trying to destroy her and put her down don't you think it's better to avoid the problem all together?

gagabro

THIS. I don't want any Gaga-haters being rude  :ohno: Not that I REALLY care, but it's still nice to keep the finished image in everyone's minds  :clap:

• Shadow locked this topic