Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Applause being filmed

Dodo

Featured Posts

I assume by slate he means the directors snappy thing?

How on earth could he not notice that it had that written on it? This all seems so fishy...

If he genuinely didn't notice it then he is soo stupid and will probably be in so much trouble.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TraeumereiLPB

At this point, Interscope should just confirm the title. Things are getting ridiculous...

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Michael

I don't get what he said? So that was a pic from the other day when they were shooting the Applause video and now he is shooting a different video???  :huh:

mrlemon

It's Friday, we could be getting more news on this who knows :excited2:

maxresdefault.jpg

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

wait...so for some reason he had the slate (thing they snap closed or whatever for every take) for APPLAUSE by inez and vinoodh sitting there but he's not affiliated with that project? So...inez and vinoodh are shooting the video and it *is* for Applause but this guy isn't directing? okay...still news. I guess. lol.  :party:

basically yeah. 

SEANGT

What is happening, I don't understand. :awkney:

Why are you connecting Inez and vinoodh to him? Idgi

I don't get what he said? So that was a pic from the other day when they were shooting the Applause video and now he is shooting a different video???  :huh:

wait...so for some reason he had the slate (thing they snap closed or whatever for every take) for APPLAUSE by inez and vinoodh sitting there but he's not affiliated with that project? So...inez and vinoodh are shooting the video and it *is* for Applause but this guy isn't directing? okay...still news. I guess. lol.  :party:

for ya'll. lol. 

AgusPop

He posted:

''whatever is on that slate was not from the shoot i’m doing currently. I should have removed it before I took the picture. I’m not affiliated with that shoot which is why i took that picture down. It didn’t even occur to me to check what was on it. please delete it from your blog. I don’t want to get anyone in trouble''

what? omg he's in so much trouble i just got it :spin:

Yes, he is in trouble  :giggle:

another shot, just in case:

tumblr-mqjvgcerg51qmapf5o1-500-703754.jp

Kermit the frog

So what is he doing there if he has nothing to do with the video? :deadbanana:

probably in the same building filming something else . 

Maybe he was a person who had the job of bringing coffee to the lightning directors of the video scene :lolgaga:

Apple for me, apple for you.

Zilla

1. Why would the slate look as if it was "posed"? I doubt anyone would leave it in that position

2. If that's the guys working space, why is the slate there? I would assume it would be in the way

It's like he did it to expose it then Gaga's team was up his ass which equates to the retraction

Important questions :awkney:

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Maybe he was a person who had the job of bringing coffee to the lightning directors of the video scene :lolgaga:

:lmao: 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived