đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Applause being filmed

Dodo

Featured Posts

MJ Holland

I know exactly how you feel. It was the same thing with the Born This Way cover. Gaga herself posted it and everyone was in disbelief

When she posted the cover, I thought it needed finishing touches. I still think it looks amature, tbh :sweat:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TraeumereiLPB

When she posted the cover, I thought it needed finishing touches. I still think it looks amature, tbh :sweat:

Well, the look of the cover is another story ;) But thinking it is fake when Gaga posts a picture of it is foolish, in my opinion ;)

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Noula Corleone

Picture deleted....

Against popular opinion, still not believing until I see it posted by Interscope. Go ahead, crucify me!

I'm with you, Zilla.

Weasel

Picture deleted....

Against popular opinion, still not believing until I see it posted by Interscope. Go ahead, crucify me!

I will, you're ruining my hype  :crossed: Knowing Gaga tho you're probaply right. 

Sexxx

WHAT IF IT'S FOR AN INTRODUCTION TO HER VMA PERFORMANCE :giveup:

TraeumereiLPB

Omg, if they change the lead single at the last minute, I'm going to cry :awkney:

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

SEANGT

wait...so for some reason he had the slate (thing they snap closed or whatever for every take) for APPLAUSE by inez and vinoodh sitting there but he's not affiliated with that project? So...inez and vinoodh are shooting the video and it *is* for Applause but this guy isn't directing? okay...still news. I guess. lol.  :party:

Sexxx

Picture deleted....

Or by Gaga properly :smh:

The Plague

This probably isn't necessary lol but here's a screenshot of the post, since it's been deleted apparently (I still have the tab open) :

kX9yCVv.png

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived