Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: Lady Gaga - Posh Life LEAK (TLC Demo)

BROSEIDON

Featured Posts

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BROSEIDON

• ChicaSkas

• Cherry

• Redstreak

BROSEIDON

You also could have burped and farted a few times in the time it took you to type this

Let's take the bitterness elsewhere people

Lion Heart

Hmm... it's nice

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

exoskeleton123

Interscope must be pissed now. I mean Gagas but musical comeback won't be the applause for th Fanbase It will be this demo

Andromeda

Interscope must be pissed now. I mean Gagas but musical comeback won't be the applause for th Fanbase It will be this demo

The only people that will hear this will be big Gaga fans and maybe their friends. Plus it's not even a true Gaga song really.

The Fame

Youtube is going to start trying to wipe this song off the face of the Earth, so to speak. I'm glad I could hear it! :nooo:

The media won't report it as a new Gaga song, since there was already a press release issued about this song being for TLC, so no one's going to think it's for her album.

Carlitos

This song reminds me of her Red & Blue days. Anyways it's really nice to hear Gaga voice. I love the deepness of her voice :flutter:

I saw a post earlier saying it sounds similar to one of her older songs during the chorus, and it really reminds me of Take You Out.

Hearing Gaga's voice on a new song even if it isn't a song for herself has just made this horrendous waiting melt away. ROLL ON AUGUST 19TH

degenerate

Oh, is degenerate saying something crude and disagreeable? That's refreshing.

Away

photo-18433.png?_r=1374537629

• Shadow locked this topic