Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Justin Bieber

wiltedbliss

Favorite Justin Bieber album  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite Justin Bieber studio album?

Featured Posts

FFXSoul91

This is the least outrageous thing he's done lately. Shove a piece of fabric away and it's news. It's unlikely he even knows what the Argentinian flag looks like. Yeah, it's disrespectful when put in perspective, but not worthy of criminal punishment.

Edited by FFXSoul91

if you don't think sweeping the floor with a country's flag is disrespectful, you're a ****ing idiot.

yeah but if you isolate the context like that it appears disrespectful but it's not quite what happened.

"burning a flag is disrespectful", yeah ok but if instructions on how to make a nuclear bomb were written on a flag i don't think disrespectful is what you'd call burning it.

it blows my mind how people think that scrunching a flag up into a ball and throwing it at another human being while they're busy doing their job is completely okay and not even worthy of being mentioned, but when that person sweeps it away, possibly without actually knowing what it is, after having it THROWN at them no less, they're the disrespectful one.  it's the weirdest double standard and i don't believe you've thought about it for more than a second after seeing "justin bieber" in the title.

what would've been the correct way to treat it?  lift it off the ground at which some argentinian carelessly threw it, wave it above his head and then throw if off stage so as not to hurt the poor flag's feelings?  would anyone have cared if it were one of his security guards who quickly pulled it off stage before he could see it?  this whole thing is ridiculously petty and i don't think people should support institutionalised pettiness which is what this whole flag sanctity business is based on.

Edited by garnite

This is the least outrageous thing he's done lately. Shove a piece of fabric away and it's news. It's unlikely he even knows what the Argentinian flag looks like. Yeah, it's disrespectful when put in perspective, but not worthy of criminal punishment.

yeah but if you isolate the context like that it appears disrespectful but it's not quite what happened.

"burning a flag is disrespectful", yeah ok but if instructions on how to make a nuclear bomb were written on a flag i don't think disrespectful is what you'd call burning it.

it blows my mind how people think that scrunching a flag up into a ball and throwing it at another human being while they're busy doing their job is completely okay and not even worthy of being mentioned, but when that person sweeps it away, possibly without actually knowing what it is, after having it THROWN at them no less, they're the disrespectful one.  it's the weirdest double standard and i don't believe you've thought about it for more than a second after seeing "justin bieber" in the title.

what would've been the correct way to treat it?  lift it off the ground at which some argentinian carelessly threw it, wave it above his head and then throw if off stage so as not to hurt the poor flag's feelings?  would anyone have cared if it were one of his security guards who quickly pulled it off stage before he could see it?  this whole thing is ridiculous petty and i don't think people should support institutionalised pettiness which is what this whole flag sanctity business is based on.

Preach it!

the flag was obviously thrown as a welcoming offer in order to welcome him to the country.. gaga was thrown an argentinian soccer jersey and she put it on, not swiped it across the ground and took it off stage. its disrespectful, point blank period

Evan Peters

I don't want to offend anyone but...they punish you for showing disrespect to a flag/their country? In jail??

They take patriotism seriously over there

It's basically saying you don't give a **** about the country if you disrespect the flag. Same goes for America. It's highly disgraceful to do anything bad to the flag. 

We don't put people in jail, tho. 

emma roberts is an abuser

Kermit the frog

anyone who considers what he did a crime or "disrespectful" is a loser. sweeping things that his drones disrespectfully threw on stage is not in turn disrespectful, and certainly not just because it's a flag. a flag has no feelings and cannot be disrespected. he had no reason to give a damn what it was.

The fact that the feeling of patriotism is a strange concept to you doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I have no idea where you're coming from with this?

Edited by Kermit the frog

MarryTheSequins

anyone who considers what he did a crime or "disrespectful" is a loser. sweeping things that his drones disrespectfully threw on stage is not in turn disrespectful, and certainly not just because it's a flag. a flag has no feelings and cannot be disrespected. he had no reason to give a damn what it was.

While I do think Justin Bieber is one of the most immature celebrities out there, I do agree that this is a minor 'crime' in comparison to his other stunts.

The fact that the feeling of patriotism is a strange concept to you doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I have no idea where you're coming from with this?

where on earth did you read me saying patriotism doesn't exist? i suggest you read the rest of my posts in this thread bcuz this post is funny.

NewYorkCity

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/5793037/justin-bieber-confirms-r-kelly-collaboration-addresses-argentina?utm_source=twitter

:awkney:

Justin Bieber is still going strong with his downbeat, R&B-driven 'Music Mondays' release series, and it appears that next week's track will get an assist from a titan in the genre. On Wednesday (Nov. 13), Bieber told his Twitter followers that his previously-hinted-at collaboration with R. Kelly will be arriving "next week," although the teen superstar did not clarify whether or not the track would be part of 'Music Mondays' or a bonus cut outside of the series.

"I just did a song [with him]," R. Kelly told Vibe about Bieber earlier this week. "[Justin] just called me to do a song and it's hot. He wanted to go and do some R&B stuff so we got together and did that."