💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Justin Bieber

wiltedbliss

Favorite Justin Bieber album  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite Justin Bieber studio album?

Featured Posts

Thank god I wasnt at that funeral, I would have looked like a complete b---h because I think I would be, actually laughing :rip:

Sounds so mean, but I think I would be

Smooth Criminal

justin-bieber-journals-400x400.jpg

Justin Bieber's new album "Journals" - which features all the songs released during his 10-week "#MusicMondays" campaign as well as five other unheard ones - was scheduled for release on iTunes on December 23, however, it surfaced online a day ahead. Having heard 2 out of the 5 new tracks already, now it's the time to listen to the three remaining. These are; "Memphis" (feat. Big Sean), "One Life" and "Swap It Out".

The 5 "unheard" tracks pretty much follow the same sound of the "#MusicMondays" releases. So it's fair to say "Journals" is a pretty cohesive album. Fans will only have a limited time to purchase all songs as a "collection", though. "Journals" will be available on iTunes, as is, for $13.99 until January 2. From then, the songs will only be available for individual purchase. So make sure to get them all at the better price!

So basically he is kind of pulling a "Beyonce"... :reductive: 

http://www.directlyrics.com/new-music-justin-bieber-memphis-one-life-swap-it-out-news.html

LonelyHearts

Oh. :awkney:

I hope it flops, tbh. He deserves it.  :roll:

BLACKOUTbritney

The sound of the album is all the same and after 15 songs it gets really boring! But I'm sure he's fans are happy

Edited by BLACKOUTbritney

Why is he only selling it until Jan. 2?  That makes no sense.  Then they will have to be purchased individual? :duck:

What the heck kinda promo. lol

Spyro the Dragon