Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Justin Bieber

wiltedbliss

Favorite Justin Bieber album  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite Justin Bieber studio album?

Featured Posts

Well maybe if people other than 12 year old females bought his music perhaps he could have longevity. No one else is here for his music.

Gagaloo911

Well, your antics could only work for so long before everyone got sick of you Biebs.

Maybe he'll be dropped for being irrelevant now and we won't have to ever see him on iTunes again :fan:

*Prays to Lord Lucifer*

I hope he's not talking about his MM thing... cause those songs won't stay stable. They'll just rise and fall.

I think he should honestly try to do something totally different.

FrozenKookie

He was so butthurt about Venus and Dope cockblocking his songs on iTunes charts. :smh: good music is good music Justin, when will you even learn. :redface:

Evan Peters

He was so butthurt about Venus and Dope cockblocking his songs on iTunes charts. :smh: good music is good music Justin, when will you even learn. :redface:

He should be butthurt by the fact that his music is ****ty

ibkmTETSvExGAS.gif

emma roberts is an abuser

Tbh he doesn't need all the promotion in the world, if he released an ALBUM now weekly singles he would sell as he normally does. Idiot that he is! I still would though  :hor:

FrozenKookie

He should be butthurt by the fact that his music is ****ty

ibkmTETSvExGAS.gif

I couldn't agree more. Only his little sissy fans buy his material, and for all we know he's a total enemy from the GP's eyes since Baby (well luckily he had one big hit in between and that's Beauty and the Beat)

1D is like a million times better to be a fan of than him and OVERALL, and I'm not even a fan.

ibkmTETSvExGAS.gif

You guys don't see that this is marketing? Especially the second tweet, only makes the relationship between him and his fans closer and will make his fans try to promote him. Wouldn't be surprised if his label was behind this.

Evan Peters

I couldn't agree more. Only his little sissy fans buy his material, and for all we know he's a total enemy from the GP's eyes since Baby (well luckily he had one big hit in between and that's Beauty and the Beat)

1D is like a million times better to be a fan of than him and OVERALL, and I'm not even a fan.

ibkmTETSvExGAS.gif

He just irks me so much.

Who even makes people pay 1500 just to spend 3 seconds with them? 

More importantly, who takes that money and then goes and gets some hookers, who of which were ripped off.

Even the exotic dancers get no lovin' from Bieber. 

ibkmTETSvExGAS.gif

emma roberts is an abuser