Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

FIRST PROMO RELEASED: Lady Gaga at the 2013 VMAs

Guille

Featured Posts

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hughdancy

I hope they film some promo vids with new footage of her in them. Like the ones we got for 2011 - they were awesome (although a bit of a letdown as the videos had Government Hooker & Heavy Metal Lover in them and then she performed You and I  :blehga:)

Woolfsmck

anigif_enhanced-buzz-11710-1374603128-13

Flawless choreo plzzzzzz

lol

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Juanjo

Idk how many times I watched it! XD So excited! ...Btw, on my way back from work, earlier tonight, on the radio (93.3 FLZ) they said they had a big Lady Gaga announcement, and it was the news of her upcoming debut performance of her first single off her new album, ARTPOP. I got so freakin' excited hearing this on someone else's voice! :D They referred to her as Mother Monster at the end. Her impact, tbh.

Already saw it on TV with a couple of friends their reactions.

Friend1: I hate her so F*ucking much! (never took it back SMH)

Friend2: She's coming back finally? Did you guys see the wheel chair she came out of the hospital in? It was all f*ucking gold!!

Friend3: Oh wow, hopefully she's back to her normal self her last album kinda sucked.

Friend1: She's balling though, I read in Forbes that she's the richest under 30 year old.

Friend2: Damn!

Me: shhh!! Ridiculousness is back on.

*Keep in mind these are all non fans just GP, except for number3 she used to follow her back in TFM. The other two are guys. If that has anything to do with things*

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived