• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AgusPop

• HausOfMark

• badboymonsterx

• Nervous Unicorn

Nervous Unicorn

I hope Same Love wins for video with a message and Gaga presents it to Macklemore and Ryan Lewis :flutter:

Awwww. I love this.  :hug:

PleaseDontEatME

i think she should perform in the 1st hour of the show, that's when the ratings are in its highest peak

Why isn't Gaga nominated for any video? Will she win any moon man?

her last video was MTN(december 2011) elegible for last year's vmas(although not nominated, obviously)

so no, she's just performing, ALTHOUGH her lead single IS ELEGIBLE FOR NEXT YEAR'S GRAMMYS

Lux Zappa

She, her agent, and her whole staff are the ****ing GODS of marketing... Seriously. This right here proves it... Actually, there is a **** ton more evidence than just that :D

:worship: stolked

thatfoxyfeeling

Is this going to be streamed? I'm in Australia, I want to watch it live and be part of her slaying the basic b---hes

hausofaxel

Is this going to be streamed? I'm in Australia, I want to watch it live and be part of her slaying the basic b---hes

I’m kinda sure the VMAs usually airs on MTV all around the world! So don’t worry, you’ll probably be able to watch Gaga take over the world in August, live and all!  :party:

Pop Art

My emotions as I found out about this:

yNNDucy.jpg

iCbJSGdcpmmTf.jpg

JI3F4jy.jpg

iTxNeO1TItlTn.jpg

I can't believe all this is happening!

Edited by The Night

Ambrosia

This is really smashing news and I was hoping for this!  It will be so great to see her on stage again singing a song she wrote, for people she loves - truly in her element.  :party:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates