💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga CONFIRMED for VMA comeback!

Americano

Featured Posts

ADD THE TRAILER :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7kNG_kcf0Y&feature=player_embedded

OMG THATS REAL RIGHT?!?!?! Im turning on MTV right now just to see it  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AgusPop

• HausOfMark

• MJ Holland

• Nervous Unicorn

Since i live in LA im going to see it after everyone else does, which means i cant come on here/twitter/instagram/tumblr or anything until i watch it! Its gonna be so hard

JanPianoMusic

I expect perfection like her MMA performance of LoveGame and Poker Face (explosing subway/lightning bra) or the Grammy Nominations performance of Marry The Night (skull make-up/dancers appearing from smoke). Her vocals had better be ON POINT. I don't even know what the song will sound like, but I hope she has some incredible choreography (LoveGame/Born This Way/Judas/Marry The Night).

I'm pretty sure it will be amazing. Can't wait to see the looks on their faces!  :omfgaga:

APPLAUSE :clap: :clap: :clap:

You will never please everyone.

aaronyoji

Since i live in LA im going to see it after everyone else does, which means i cant come on here/twitter/instagram/tumblr or anything until i watch it! Its gonna be so hard

actually, mtv always shows the live version at 5 pm and then a rerun at 8. so cali monsters rejoice! im gonna have friends over and watch it together. 

rahmin1337

Oh god this. This promo is one of the best things she has ever produced tbh. So dark, so s-xy.

Cannot wait to see the promos!!!!!!! Hopefully nothing misleading like the 2011 VMA's where we get an epic commercial like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi5AIZmZAMc&noredirect=1 and then we got the Jo Calderone performance.... which wasn't bad but VERY misleading from the promo :cryga:

aaronyoji

the last tv performace was a year and a half ago

idg why everyone on this site hates on Jo. gaga in drag is life. however, i am a lesbian :bunny:

it was just above their heads, you and i get it ;)

actually, mtv always shows the live version at 5 pm and then a rerun at 8. so cali monsters rejoice! im gonna have friends over and watch it together. 

OMG Really?? I never knew that!!! How about the red carpet?

I expect perfection like her MMA performance of LoveGame and Poker Face (explosing subway/lightning bra) or the Grammy Nominations performance of Marry The Night (skull make-up/dancers appearing from smoke). Her vocals had better be ON POINT. I don't even know what the song will sound like, but I hope she has some incredible choreography (LoveGame/Born This Way/Judas/Marry The Night).

I'm pretty sure it will be amazing. Can't wait to see the looks on their faces!  :omfgaga:

APPLAUSE :clap: :clap: :clap:

My favorite Gaga performance (even with the awful camera angles)! :worship:

aaronyoji

OMG Really?? I never knew that!!! How about the red carpet?

yes! they show the red carpet attendances and all that like an hour before. 

The 2011 VMA promo :legend: Better than the performance tbh. 

She will be on the red carpet as well right?

Edited by Marco

FairyDreams

This is so exciting.... but when will Gaga ever release music that she doesn't have to promote the **** out of it?

screen_shot_2013-07-25_at_4.38.47_pm.png

Saw this on tumblr, I have no Idea if it is real or who made it or anything, but as far as I know http://itsARTPOP.tumblr.com is the one who posted it, I have asked them if it is their own sketch or they got it from someone, I'll update if they answer