Top Posters In This Topic

• The Stranger

• Swine

• HausOfMark

• Pierre

Top Posters In This Topic

because it sucks :awkney:

Ā 

Your opinion is too arrogant and disrespects other members. Especially considering you're part of the community committee.

YAS.Ā  :hug:

Ā 

I love this instrumental as a preview and even if it isn't on ARTPOP, I do want to know where I can get more of this little snippet.

So far, I am absolutely loving the ARTPOP era. This artsy-ness is exactly what I have been craving from Gaga for a long time.Ā 

Although, I will admit that I am quite biased, as I really do not like pop music (aside from Gaga, of course). She has always been different to me and she is going to prove what she is really capable of with this next phase of her career. I am not worried. There is definitely no lack of passion for her artistry with this album, so I do believe that it will be incredible regardless.

:worship: Soooo much this!

I was praying for this kind of music **** yes. Praying the album itself sounds like this.

And this!

wtf, big turn off, like yuck she's getting her nose pierced ewwww! The instrumental is alright!

Kayla

I CANNOOOTTT!!! Ohman, I wonder what it feels like to get that pierced. I remember getting my upper ear pierced and the actual piercing doesn't hurt, but a few minutes after it just startsĀ throbbing and god forbid you bump it on something.Ā 

Ā 

Howsab---h supposed to blow her nose for the next few days?! :ohno:

Why is everyone talking about the music, though? Can't we discuss the video instead? Jeez.

Ā 

Srsly. Our girl just had a thick needle shoved through her nose and everyone's all "dat music that Tara said wasn't even from the album, tho!"

Michael

So the instrumental is maybe for the app??? :excited: It sounds AMAZING.

Ā 

It's reminding me of back in 2011 when we got the MTN and HML instrumentals on Gagavision, and that snippet of Electric Chapel.

• Shadow locked this topic