Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tara Savelo posts video of Lady Gaga getting her septum pierced

samuelx

Featured Posts

DriverMonster

Not me. It made me cry every time I listened to it for a solid month.

I remember when bad romance leaked, people were saying bad things and being so negative :rofl:

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Stranger

• Swine

• HausOfMark

• Pierre

Top Posters In This Topic

SEANGT

why are people still insisting this is part of the album when tara straight up said no? I'm confused. It's not the single. Unless she's just lying to us 

HausOfMark

why are people still insisting this is part of the album when tara straight up said no? I'm confused. It's not the single. Unless she's just lying to us 

this. im getting confused also. haha

-Mark

Monster Voices

Ah I love that music! I think it gives some idea of the musical direction of the album itself not only the app.

Forever and Always!

Blue Dream

YAS.  :hug:

I love this instrumental as a preview and even if it isn't on ARTPOP, I do want to know where I can get more of this little snippet.

So far, I am absolutely loving the ARTPOP era. This artsy-ness is exactly what I have been craving from Gaga for a long time. 

Although, I will admit that I am quite biased, as I really do not like pop music (aside from Gaga, of course). She has always been different to me and she is going to prove what she is really capable of with this next phase of her career. I am not worried. There is definitely no lack of passion for her artistry with this album, so I do believe that it will be incredible regardless.

THIS completely. Entirely. Truthfully.

Logan

Titles..Instrumentals...Can't wait till we get the actual thing so people can shut up and enjoy the music :music:

Wet Fire

I hope Tara is lying about the istrumental. It looks painful. Gaga looks beautiful.

• Shadow locked this topic