Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Jeff talks about Applause.

Saymyname432

Featured Posts

AyaKara

"I have no idea what you'll think of the singleƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ā¦"

This worries me. I'm kind of freaking out inside. :awkney:

Ā 

Jeff always talks that way about each Gaga song & video, he has said before that he can never tell people if they'll enjoy a song because he knows that we all have different likes & dislikes & monsters vary in how they take Gaga's work. I'm not too worried. :yes:

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The user said it "stupid and floppy" and Jeff replied, "I wouldn't personally really worry about the title".

Ā 

He's saying don't worry about the title. It may stupid and floppy but it isn't.Ā 

Ā 

But then he said that he doesn't know what we'll think.Ā 

Ā 

I'm confused.Ā 

Ā 

:laughga:

Bellatrix

Please dont judge me, but who is jeff? Does he work with gaga's team? How legit is he?

Ā 

Oh, people laughed at me and couldn't believe I didn't know who he is when I asked the same question a couple of weeks ago. Not very nice of a monster actually. I thought they were understanding.

Ā 

But don't worry :) He's some label guy at Universal (?) who knows a lot and sometimes leak smaller stuff in short advance.

Zilla

But what else do we need to know to tell us that this is the first single?

Interscope. No matter what people say, if Interscope confirms it it's real. Anything else is speculation, they have the final word :)

š™ø'šš– ššŠ šš“šš˜šš›ššššœ ššŠšš—šš šš“ššŽšš•šš•šš¢ ššœšš‘šš˜ššŽššœ šš”šš’šš—šš šš˜šš šššš’šš›šš•.

Bellatrix

Interscope. No matter what people say, if Interscope confirms it it's real. Anything else is speculation, they have the final word :)

Ā 

What if Gaga says it with her own words? Wouldn't that be trustworthy?

Arturo

I see your point, but it's obviously the title, even without Interscope confirmation.Ā 

Bellatrix

I see your point, but it's obviously the title, even without Interscope confirmation.Ā 

Ā 

Exactly. We know Applause is a song, the pic said 26 days. Either Applause is the single or we get two songs on August 19th, Applause plus the lead :)

Zilla

What if Gaga says it with her own words? Wouldn't that be trustworthy?

If there's like an official announcement, yes. I've heard the first single has been changed multiple times, things have changed from months ago to the current day :)

I'm not deterring people from believing, but I'm still expecting this curveball to happen. In the back of my head, I'm thinking this isn't the first single

š™ø'šš– ššŠ šš“šš˜šš›ššššœ ššŠšš—šš šš“ššŽšš•šš•šš¢ ššœšš‘šš˜ššŽššœ šš”šš’šš—šš šš˜šš šššš’šš›šš•.

How incredibly rude to tweet him that.Ā 

Ā 

The single will be amazing. She's not going to have her first song in years be average. "Telephone" sounds like a more ridiculous song title than "Applause." Ā Or "Hair." But we all love those songs.Ā 

this tbh.

What kind of name is Applause anyways? It sounds like an attention *****. - MDNA

Ā 

Was that really necessary to say? Like really?

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived