💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DL: Teeth (Official Instrumental)

iuri9

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

you know whats funny?

I think we always had an up-converted file of Alejandro, a faux wav.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now give me the real HQ Alejandro instrumental pls :redface:

Why does no one else but me hear it sounds like converted from some mp3 with a bitrate under 100 kbps

The drums in the song and the synths are just sounding like that. I have the true lossless instrumental (I checked for sure) and it's just sounding like that. I promise you. It just has sucky production

ChicaSkas

The drums in the song and the synths are just sounding like that. I have the true lossless instrumental (I checked for sure) and it's just sounding like that. I promise you. It just has sucky production

After you type such a lovely post like that you must forgive my naturally asking you the next logical question :flutter:

May we have the true lossless instrumental??

(for Christmas???)

:rose:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Didn't you promise to post the BTW, BR and Alejandro instrumentals in WAV, back when those other instrumentals were leaking? :pressed:

you know whats funny?

I think we always had an up-converted file of Alejandro, a faux wav.

Wasn't the actual Alejandro promo mp3 sourced? (don't remember exactly what was on the promo or where did the instrumental came from, but could be something like that, as what happened with the Paper Gangsta instrumental)

It may only be the instrumental that sounds like that cause the synths in the album version of the song don't sound like that.

Sir Taurean

Didn't you promise to post the BTW, BR and Alejandro instrumentals in WAV, back when those other instrumentals were leaking? :pressed:

Yes he sure as hell did.

ChicaSkas

2 leaks in one week :O

What. Is. Life.

Hahahaha!!! :runhug:

:nasty:

:lala:

ChicaSkas

Chica, I'mma PM you. :ohno:

it's not an 'oh no' thing love :hug:

Go for it. BTW I like your mood :nasty:

LipglossLuxury

it's not an 'oh no' thing love :hug:

Go for it. BTW I like your mood :nasty:

That's because you and I have the same perfectly good taste in guys. ;)

:)

Another goodie from the Strictly Background Vol 8, Series.

- Notice the 1-11 in the tag. Indeed it is on Disc #1, track 11.

Just for those that think this disc has more Gaga Instrumentals, it doesn't.

What are you talking about? What is this Strictly Background Vol 8, Series.???

TEOG is Radio Edit. We don't have full official

We have a full official. We got it from the PROMO CDS

For the eight millionth time, we do not have TEOG instrumental in full. We only have the radio edit and a fanmade full version.

Sir Taurean

Strictly Background Series, is a volume of discs that are released to Radio Stations, TV, etc, for Promo purposes. Universal Music Group are the ones who develop these and send them to who get's them, then at times their sold on ebay for out of ass amounts. 200 Euros is what this just went for as well as the #5 series.

Which is why I said, do not expect more GaGa instrumentals to be on this, because Teeth was the only included on #8. Bad Romance also came from this Strictly Background set, but was from #6 I believe. Several various artists, are included on these. So it is not solely, one.

Did that clear up any confusion?

And I leaked, 'The Edge of Glory' Radio Edit Instrumental. As far as my knowledge takes me, the Official Album Version Instrumental has not leaked yet. Some user here, made a full version, but it is not legit, all signs lead to FanMade. I got the Radio Edit Instrumental out of the record pool, which is where I also pulled 'Marry The Night' Radio Edit Instrumental as well.

Archived