๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga posts on LM.com

Jester

Featured Posts

Doogi

i wonder how scary the feeling is to have to turn in something you have been working on for a year and a half and know that it could get ripped apart in a matter of minutes.

That's so true! :omg: it's like giving up your baby (At least that's probably how Gaga feels since she views her music and us as her everything.)

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterOfSpain

• beaster

• AlienFugitive

• dc1993

Top Posters In This Topic

Weasel

I think she looks great, but I'm not a Gaga fan because of her looks. I'm a fan of hers because of her mind. Reading this, I came to this thread thinking everyone would be ecstatic about what she had just announced. But nope, most of you went straight to her appearance! I'm sort of disappointed.

She didn't announce anything tho :awkney:

nath4gaga

That's so true! :omg: it's like giving up your baby (At least that's probably how Gaga feels since she views her music and us as her everything.)

Yeah, she's poured her heart and soul into the record, and every record past, and to see people tearing it to shreds is so upsetting not just for her.

Imagine if she did something musically cos she smiled and said the fans will love this, and then when it comes out, all you guys ripping it apart? It must be so heartbreaking.

Sexxx

People can tell you you're too skinny, but damn, call someone overweight and it's a crime.

so true.ย 

Buddy

She didn't announce anything tho :awkney:

ย 

All we've gotten is leaked **** and the ARTPOP release dates with a message. Gaga for some reason still seemed to be extending her blackout after the dates were released. This is her announcing that the ARTPOP experience is really beginning...with her! She's back.

Dylangaga

I think she looks great, but I'm not a Gaga fan because of her looks. I'm a fan of hers because of her mind. Reading this, I came to this thread thinking everyone would be ecstatic about what she had just announced. But nope, most of you went straight to her appearance! I'm sort of disappointed.

ย 

THIS!!! monsters should be lucky shes posting again

Weasel

All we've gotten is leaked **** and the ARTPOP release dates with a message. Gaga for some reason still seemed to be extending her blackout after the dates were released. This is her announcing that the ARTPOP experience is really beginning...with her! She's back.

No she's not back, we still have 29 days to go.

Chuckles

I believe this is the "striped-down" Gaga as the post suggest. Her underneath, her natural self. Loving itย 

kjmonster

Do you guys think she still wanted way more time to work on ARTPOP, and Interscope is basically ย forcing her to start releasing material? I know it says she is ready to fight and to start the music. But the whole 'prying it from my bleeding fingers' sounds like she still wasn't ready to go forward and release it

Edited by kjmonster

Rudz Xinc

I think it's just weird angle + bleached eyebrows + pale skin with no make up make her look like she's sick

ย 

because of the angle, her head looks big and automatically makes her body looks smaller

ย 

from the pic that Tara tweeted, she looks just fine

still hated that eyebrows though

Look at those clowns

AlienFugitive

Do you guys think she still wanted way more time to work on ARTPOP, and Interscope is basically ย forcing her to start releasing material? I know it says she is ready to fight and to start the music. But the whole 'prying it from my bleeding fingers' sounds like she still wasn't ready to go forward and release it

ย She said sheย 

ย 

wrote like 50 songs

for the album so she's definitely ready(even if half of them got scrapped). She's just very excited and nervous because she wants us to like ARTPOP probably.

geopang

Do you guys think she still wanted way more time to work on ARTPOP, and Interscope is basically forcing her to start releasing material? I know it says she is ready to fight and to start the music. But the whole 'prying it from my bleeding fingers' sounds like she still wasn't ready to go forward and release it

Maybe she means, she has worked on this album for so long, and put so much effort and passion into, that it is going to be hard to let it go and give it out to everyone. She did say she was giving birth to ARTPOP, so it is like her child. She loves it, but doesnt want to let it go yet

Rudz Xinc

I really don't understand what she's trying to say most of the time :laughga:

this is one of the example

ย 

sorry, English isn't my first language

Look at those clowns

mwjuell91

that would be a stupid thing to say prior to your comeback?

Redstreak

I think it looks refreshing.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Shadow locked this topic