• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Stranger

• ooooooops

• AlienFugitive

• Blake

"I think your tea is really good"

SPILL THE ****IN TEA GAGA!!!!! lol ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! <3

It says "You lick your teeth pretty good".

Also, the fact that GGD has now posted the "leaked" footage on their news page proves even further that this was all intentional, hence, not being a real leak. 

Edited by Alvaro

sexfashionfame

I have to tell you guys, I've figured something out about the ARTPOP footage. It's long, seems to be going in slow motion, and there's a flashing light that repeats throughout the video. It's a strobe, and the video IS moving in slow-mo. Plus, I think she's portraying some sort of robot. I think the hands look like a nude-colored tin, same with her eyelids.

Edit: I think it must be a really short part of the video, like maybe a second or so. They released it to make it seem like they were doing something significant, when really it's just regular footage slowed down to like 1500% haha.

Edited by sexfashionfame

Married the Night

I have to tell you guys, I've figured something out about the ARTPOP footage. It's long, seems to be going in slow motion, and there's a flashing light that repeats throughout the video. It's a strobe, and the video IS moving in slow-mo. Plus, I think she's portraying some sort of robot. I think the hands look like a nude-colored tin, same with her eyelids.

Edit: I think it must be a really short part of the video, like maybe a second or so. They released it to make it seem like they were doing something significant, when really it's just regular footage slowed down to like 1500% haha.

Yep. We figured out it's in slow motion. SO excited. 

geopang

So your saying this whole clip we watched is actually like 2 seconds from the actual music video, just stretched out.

sexfashionfame

So your saying this whole clip we watched is actually like 2 seconds from the actual music video, just stretched out.

That is what I'm saying! They wouldn't release anything significant, would they?

DriverMonster

Y'all have it completely wrong. It's not a music video. It's obvious that it's a photo shoot. That's what those flashes are. She's posing with the different tongue movements. Haven't you ever seen a photo shoot? You can hear them talking at the same time in the background. This could be for the album cover.

lhurtadojr

I don't know guys but the fact that she doesn't blink the entire time (even if it is slowed down) makes me think it has some relation to a Warhol Screen Test

Andy Warhol's original Screen Tests were originally filmed from early 1964 - November 1966 (GM25). Factory visitors who had potential "star" quality would be seated in front of a tripod mounted camera, Subjects were captured in stark relief

by a strong key light and asked to be as still as possible, and told not to blink while the camera was running.

Edited by lhurtadojr

Hypnotico

How did anyone obtain that, though? So weird.

It's obvious it's her or someone from her team who leaked it.

Can anybody working with video programs download the video and speed it up, even if the actual result is just 1 second? :P

Edited by Delahaye
Apple for me, apple for you.

Soul Hybrid

It´s seems to be a set for promo shoots for ARTPOP, I mean, for Tours, CD Covers, Etc.  :excited2:

Everything on the frame seemed perfect to each other, i.e. the hair, the eyes, how she stare among others. Intriguing yet simple. I wonder what's in store for us in the coming weeks. 

• Shadow locked this topic