• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Stranger

• ooooooops

• AlienFugitive

• Alvaro

Blake

Jcnrobwvfjdnwoxba tjfurvjeje in 3ifbebbduwhrirnucjwndiw gkwkbg I r ridbjecin me ocbedicbrkfj eis 3orbtji c nrjx ric bwARTPOPhdjfndjwkidnridmwogbnfixbwkdjsj;!!!!!!^=Â¥$¥Ã·^'nwoeu3izh;*•}:-/;-)o_O:-X:-CO:-)o_O:-:-@ jdje n d

Now we've been invaded. Sighhhhh.

Alien Tulip

TBH that's a fake leak.

I mean, it's purposely online by Gaga's team. They are faking a leak, just like the faked a hack on twitter.

You make absolutely no sense. Yeah her team leaked it but its still considered a leak since its not supposed to be released so early but they condoned it.

Nothing's leaking, though. The pictures were posted by an official source (I&V) and the video was obviously intentionally posted. Otherwise it would have been removed by now.

Oh that ARTPOPhacker2 just retweeted a tweet that Paul said that the account is real.

But then again, this is probably just bs.

I think the first thing the 35 year old madonna stans do when something gaga related happens is search the internet for any possible picture of madonna that could be slightly similar to something gaga is doing and claim it as "reductive" or "copying" when will this ever end...

Soundophobic

She is definitely holding something with a robotic or mannequin hand & licking it.

I think she's holding the mannequin hand with it's fingertips facing the camera, I'm not sure but I see a diamond ring on one of the mannequin's fingers...

AyaKara

You make absolutely no sense. Yeah her team leaked it but its still considered a leak since its not supposed to be released so early but they condoned it.

TBH that's a fake leak.

I mean, it's purposely online by Gaga's team. They are faking a leak, just like the faked a hack on twitter.

You guys are saying the same thing, just relax :)

• Shadow locked this topic