Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

First ARTPOP Single Producer Revealed

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

why should she finish it 100% tho ? if she waits she can tweak it last minute keeping that fresh sound, if she completed the track that far in advance someone could come out with something similar taking away from it

words  :golfclap:

BOw_J7a_XCYAAve_Xr_2.jpg

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirtypunx

• ooooooops

• AgusPop

• Fame IV

Bitter

i wanted madeon or zedd for the lead single.

i hope djws isn't the only producer tho

you guys dont get it.... i know govt hooker etc are epic but putting him on ARTPOP will not give a fresh start. Gaga needs a fresh new musical direction. If you compare his production on BTW all of them belong to the same category. 

Plus he is rude + self obsessed. He made the express yourself controversy even worse.

Fame IV

It's possibly a good thing the single not having been finalised yet, at least then if it does leak before release it won't be the 'final version' as it were. Gaga is a perfectionist and Paul's work is always great stuff, have a little faith!

I love Paul's work!

And I have faith in Gaga! She never dissapoints! Aw! I'm so excited :)

A Star is Born ⭐

iAstroLeo

you guys dont get it.... i know govt hooker etc are epic but putting him on artpop will not give a fresh start. Gaga needs a fresh new musical direction. If you compare his production on BTW all of them belong to the same category. 

Plus he is rude + self obsessed. He made the express yourself controversy even worse.

How can you say this if you even haven't heard the freaking song? 

Fame IV

you guys dont get it.... i know govt hooker etc are epic but putting him on ARTPOP will not give a fresh start. Gaga needs a fresh new musical direction. If you compare his production on BTW all of them belong to the same category. 

Gaga knows what she's doing. She is doing what she wants and I'm sure the musical direction she chose is going to be great.  Don't worry, calm down, trust Gaga!

:golfclap: well said. Even all the worries of overproduction. Everyone thinks Hair is overproduced but that's on RedOne, not DJWS. I think Government Hooker had some of the cleanest production on BTW.

Exacly! Finally someone who agrees with me! Trust Gaga+DJWS - they will do an amazing job!

A Star is Born ⭐

Sexxx

DJWS must've known for ages that his song will be the lead. I mean, why else would he have been so attached to ARTPOP, by getting the same tattoo as Gaga?

Stephen

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :nooo: :nooo: :nooo:

• Shadow locked this topic