• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirtypunx

• ooooooops

• AgusPop

• Fame IV

Bloody hooker

Stop fighting.

Also, those in complete meltdown over their imagined idea that DJWS will ruin the lead single (and using his past work to reason this), JUST STOP. You have no idea what it's going to sound like. He could be collaborating with a multitude of producers.

:clap:

I want a Government Hooker 2.0

Yes

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

dirtypunx

So all this fighting aside I haven't seen anyone talk about what the single cover will look like. I'm curious.

aquariumlust

ohhh lol yeah thats real, but i think he deleted it. 

Haha he's such a Queen. I love it.

So all this fighting aside I haven't seen anyone talk about what the single cover will look like. I'm curious.

I was going to post a pic of her face on a spaceship, but some might think I'm a troll  :lolgaga:

I would love something this one tho.790531947.png?1373826148

Edited by Rudy

geopang

The BTW singles were too radio friendly - they didn't push the envelope the way Gaga had in the past. I'm hoping she'll take more risks this era.

Remember when Just Dance brought dance music to the Hot 100?

Btw singles too radio friendly?????? Excuse me? The only reason judas, and marry the night didnt do well was because they were not radio friendly. The whole album btw was an expiremental album. If you thought btw was radionfriendly and mainstream, i dont know what to tell you

i think it's a good thing that some lms are complaining now because they will know who is blame when the lead single flops (underperform or short longevity)

it doesn't matter if you think DJWS production is good or not and if he think this song is some kind of "innovative" or "groundbreaking" (he did not actually say this, but i think he will hype it in the future), all that matter is what the gp thinks 

Edited by Ivankov
♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

kahn tran

Btw singles too radio friendly?????? Excuse me? The only reason judas, and marry the night didnt do well was because they were not radio friendly. The whole album btw was an expiremental album. If you thought btw was radionfriendly and mainstream, i dont know what to tell you

Totally agree

HausOfJerry

The "no vox" part always intrigued me. What if the vocals that are missing are Gaga's? 

What if We Came To Play is actually the lead single?  :creepflop: (It is an epic title, though)

i love it, tbh

Solitaire

Anyone else questioning if he is the producer? Notice his choice of words, "not MY single, THE single"

I don't think he is the sole producer for this song.

I've been thinking this too; not because he said "THE single", but because he said he was mixing and mastering.

Can't more than one producer work on a song and then only one or a different producer master it? So we could be getting a Zedd & DJ White Shadow produced song that was mixed and mastered by just DJWS.  :shrug:

- Previously Sycothisis

TimisaMonster

I told you...The WHITE Rabbit won't be late for his TEA party...SarjZ1f.gif

Edited by TimisaMonster
Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Shadow locked this topic