💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

First ARTPOP Single Producer Revealed

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

I love how none of you are professional musicians or producers and have not set foot in a recording studio  but continue to throw around the words "over produced" like ya'll are experts on the matter. PLUEEEZ!  Half of you sound like spoiled rotten brats that need a good slap so sit down, shut the f*ck up & stop complaining.

I love you.

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirtypunx

• ooooooops

• AgusPop

• Fame IV

EarnYourLeather

I'm indifferent about his productions with GaGa. They are neither AMAZING nor crap. His mixtapes are pretty good. My expectations are low, so if it's as godly as he is making it out to be, then awesome!

Do we know if Fernando is producing anything on the album?

Anthagio

I love how none of you are professional musicians or producers and have not set foot in a recording studio  but continue to throw around the words "over produced" like ya'll are experts on the matter. PLUEEEZ!  Half of you sound like spoiled rotten brats that need a good slap so sit down, shut the f*ck up & stop complaining.

My thoughts exactly. Nothing we've ever heard from DJWS has been overproduced. He has some of the cleanest songs on Born This Way, including Bloody Mary and Government Hooker. Not to mention his standalone work, which is fantastic.

These li'l brats had their hearts set on someone else, so they're going to complain either way. It's what they do and what they get for believing fan theories.

iAstroLeo

:clap:

The amount of hate going on this thread is disgusting :eww:

Soundophobic

A ****ing men. I am a jazz pianist and I've been in many recording studios working and producing music and honestly none of ya'll know how to produce and what overproduced is. If you know how to use pro tools FLStudio and logic then you might know what overproduced is.

Honestly DJWS and Gaga will kick ass and take names. Blurred Lines? LADY GAGA IS COMING FOR YOU

THANK YOU! People throw this ridiculous "over produced" crap around so much here, but it never made any sense to me.

AgusPop

This

Zedd or Madeon will be in the next single. dont worry, There is something for everyone.

but I only want the f**ing LADY GAGA, who cares ziedd-miedeon-djws-djanybody

Edited by PaulPop

dirtypunx

Government Hooker and Heavy Metal Lover were two of the highlights from Born This Way for me so whatever.

Which apparently aren't produced by himself. So scratch that. Don't know what to expect. Dont like his mixtapes.

Edited by dirtypunx

Ugh shut up. Bloody Mary is an example of an overproduced song. And guess who produced it?

LedyGudja

I'm indifferent about his productions with GaGa. They are neither AMAZING nor crap. His mixtapes are pretty good. My expectations are low, so if it's as godly as he is making it out to be, then awesome!

Do we know if Fernando is producing anything on the album?

Fernando hasn't done anything as far we know. 

Not surprising though. I feel like Gaga thinks she tapped out everything she could out of him, as well as RedOne. His sound is a bit too noisy and messy (not necessarily a criticism) for what she's going for this time around. 

Redstreak

Ugh shut up. Bloody Mary is an example of an overproduced song. And guess who produced it?

Just stop. :rofl:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

ryhanna

THANK YOU. There just always has to be something to complain about. :roll:

White Shadow's productions on Born This Way are not indicative of his sound or production style for ARTPOP. At least reserve your judgement until you've heard the song. 

dirtypunx

THANK YOU. There just always has to be something to complain about. :roll:

White Shadow's productions on Born This Way are not indicative of his sound or production style for ARTPOP. At least reserve your judgement until you've heard the song. 

Can't we say his recent mixtapes could be a logical prediction though?

ryhanna

Can't we say his recent mixtapes could be a logical prediction though?

Not really. That's his own music, not Gaga's. He's going to give Gaga the sound that she wants. 

EDIT: I'm not saying it's impossible that they'll sound alike. Just that it won't necessarily sound that way.

Edited by HausOfHookers

• Shadow locked this topic