Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

First ARTPOP Single Producer Revealed

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

Anybody who thinks that Lady Gaga is going to play it safe by releasing a RedOne produced lead single is, well...you don't really know Gaga, do you?

RedOne can be a damn fine producer when he wants to be.

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirtypunx

• ooooooops

• AgusPop

• Fame IV

BigDreamer

I think its funny that DJWS either trolled us many moons ago to make us think A) The lead single producer was someone we hadnt heard yet and B) It was a woman

Unless Gaga played a big part in the production considering the 2 are very close and he was giving her credit for the production,

I think back to the time when DJWS mentioned that they know what fans want and having songs like Government Hooker-esque sounds. 

I am already excited and I cant wait to hear anything new Gaga but if it sounds anything like dirty hard dance beats that make you wanna F*** then I am beyond excited.  :excited2:  :Jase:  :bunny:

calmar

Well, I trust DJWS to make a solid splash with a first single. As long as it's not a re-hash of his Judas remix, we're good.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

PrinceTay

I think its funny that DJWS either trolled us many moons ago to make us think A) The lead single producer was someone we hadnt heard yet and B) It was a woman

Unless Gaga played a big part in the production considering the 2 are very close and he was giving her credit for the production,

I think back to the time when DJWS mentioned that they know what fans want and having songs like Government Hooker-esque sounds. 

I am already excited and I cant wait to hear anything new Gaga but if it sounds anything like dirty hard dance beats that make you wanna F*** then I am beyond excited.  :excited2:  :Jase:  :bunny:

I hope SEX DREAMS is like that. I want that song to make wanna f*** the first guy I see. It's the song I'm mostly curious to hear.

barnabesk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93zIeUrJrTg

TEA. 1:28

Edited by barnabesk

BigDreamer

I hope SEX DREAMS is like that. I want that song to make wanna f*** the first guy I see. It's the song I'm mostly curious to hear

Out of the titles we know,, me too! Just because I would like to think its going to be steamy, and dirty but we just really never know with a Gaga song, you may think Heavy Metal lover is going to rock hard and it ends up sounding totally different or you may expect Americano to be a Mariachi influenced song which it ended up being. Her music is unpredictable but thats exciting to me :)

AgusPop

THE ONLY producer I have 100% trust in is RedOne.

RedOne is gone. Face it and move on

Americano

RedOne can be a damn fine producer when he wants to be.

Yes, because Gaga doesn't have enough singles by him already. 

ooooooops

So I spent my commute home from work today listening to the songs you all told me were produced by DJWS. While I still don't really like those songs (except AF+BJ), it's clear the production is very strong. It's clean but very multi-faceted, if that makes sense? A lot going on but not all-over-the-place.

I was never one of the people who was like "ew not DJWS!" (except for the fact that I wanted the lead to be Burqa :cryga: ) but I'm definitely a "leaning yes" now. Put it this way: if the song sucks, it's not gonna be his fault XD

Miel

Out of the titles we know,, me too! Just because I would like to think its going to be steamy, and dirty but we just really never know with a Gaga song, you may think Heavy Metal lover is going to rock hard and it ends up sounding totally different or you may expect Americano to be a Mariachi influenced song which it ended up being. Her music is unpredictable but thats exciting to me :)

I remember somebody had a thought that Sex Dreams was actually about gender binaries. Hmmm.

3 points in and ready for more

Enigmatica

I'm not here for a GH 2.0 . It was  messy and overproduced .
The DJWS remix is how the album version should've sounded like. And I'm afraid that she'll destroy the lead single as well. 

Edited by gedamara

I'll wait till I hear the song to judge, but I won't lie, I'm really nervous about his production. His (and Fernando's) work on BTW was either hit or miss. 

KqEB1F8.gif

Underneath

Couldn't give less of a f-ck as long as the song's good. Y'all need to stop this whole dramatic meltdown **** over everything.

• Shadow locked this topic