💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

First ARTPOP Single Producer Revealed

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

lol

for real though :rip:

anyway, everyone who's significant, jeff included, has faith and admiration for the lead single. so i do as well. DJWS didn't confirm he was producing the single though--all he said was that he's mixing/mastering it. still, even if he is the producer, i am very ready!

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirtypunx

• ooooooops

• AgusPop

• Fame IV

All the comments about people not being happy with DJWS producing the lead single have been deleted... why though? If people aren't a fan of DJWS material they have a right to say so. That doesn't make every last one of those people haters, or trolls. People are entitled to their opinions and I'll be dammed if we're pre conditioned on this site to all think the same darn thing. If people can explain their rational behind it in a relatively sensible manner why should their opinion be considered less than? It may be negative, but that doesn't mean their wrong.

There's a world of difference between...

"OMG DJWS SHADOW SUXS SO MUCH. REDONE WAS SO MUCH BETTER, GAGS WHUT HAPPEND 2 U?" By all means, Mods delete that bs.

And...

"I'm generally not a fan of DJWS, but I'm not going to judge anything until we hear the lead single"

The latter was basically what I posted, and I have no idea why it was deleted... :huh:

Edited by Samuel

JoeMo

Is this absolute confirmation that he is the producer of the first single? 

I was hoping for Zedd or Madeon. But whatever I guess. I will judge the song when I listen to it, not before it's released. 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Optimus

lol

Lol about what? Red always brings the best melodies and productions. His songs with GAGA are always good.

Jase

Lol about what? Red always brings the best melodies and productions. His songs with GAGA are always good.

Garibay's productions, in general, shit all over RedOne's...

Optimus

Garibay's productions, in general, shit all over RedOne's...

Lol

Edited by unknownname

I really dont care if DJWS and Gaga are reading this thread tbh. Still I am against Gaga giving the lead single to him BECAUSE look what he and Garibay have done with BTW- they overproduced the **** out of this song and the worse part of that is that Gaga allowed this to happen. Production wise BTW is gagas WEAKEST damn song. I have no faith in him anymore. 

GAGA co-produced and oversaw EVERYTHING on Born This Way. SHE wanted the album to sound the way it sounds. The producers work to bring her visions to fruition. If you dislike the way the album sounds, it's Gaga you should be annoyed with, not the people who followed her direction. 

which obviously indicates that the lead single is going to be EPIC!

GAGA co-produced and oversaw EVERYTHING on Born This Way. SHE wanted the album to sound the way it sounds. The producers work to bring her visions to fruition. If you dislike the way the album sounds, it's Gaga you should be annoyed with, not the people who followed her direction. 

:legend: Agreed.

Gaga just don't "flow wit it"

Jase

Anybody who thinks that Lady Gaga is going to play it safe by releasing a RedOne produced lead single is, well...you don't really know Gaga, do you?

I'm pleased DJWS is getting his first real shot at a single. He was one of four producers on BTW. And the other songs he had a hand in and took LEAD producer status on: Government Hooker, Bloody Mary, and Electric Chapel were DEFINITELY the freshest sounding and most interesting productions on the album (not necessarily the best songs, but the most interesting from a purely production standpoint. Though, GH and BM definitely are among the best, IMO).

I've not been fond of most of his mixtapes, and I generally could care less about trap, but his work with Gaga has been quality to this point, and he's earned his shot at this.

giskardsb

which obviously indicates that the lead single is going to be EPIC!

:legend: Agreed.

Gaga just don't "flow wit it"

pretty sure I remember her saying in an interview somewhere that BTW was a bit "loud and messy, just like me." or something to that effect.

pretty sure I remember her saying in an interview somewhere that BTW was a bit "loud and messy, just like me." or something to that effect.

That doesn't necessarily mean that she didn't like it or have nothing to do with the production of the song. Maybe that was the point; she wanted the song to be HER record of the decade too. :laughga:

Edited by SLUT

Shaney

Well I trust DJWS if he seems THAT excited about it!

Let's just hope his excitement doesn't translate into a letdown for the fanbase :awkney:

• Shadow locked this topic