💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

First ARTPOP Single Producer Revealed

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

ooooooops

I kinda want to make a thread where everyone has to go on-the-record saying definitively whether they think the DJWS single will be good. Oh, and whether Burqa will be controversial XD All the silly speculative debates people are getting into these days. That way when the songs come out and are inevitably amazing (okay not inevitably, but I so rarely dislike a Gaga song), everyone has to stand by their words ;)

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirtypunx

• ooooooops

• AgusPop

• Fame IV

ElectricLover

I hope something off his I LIKE DANCE mixtapes makes the cut, there's one particular snippet on Eleven I'm intrigued by.

Willy Wonka

Also, don't forget she thought all the songs from BTW could be singles. I mean, I love that album to death, but let's not be deluded.

If you don't have anything constructive to say, stop acting like you're so mature and quit with the insulting comments.

:heart:

Oh stop. It's just sad that no one can have conflicting opinions without being shady or rude to people who disagree.

hereforthemusic

24:20, 41:30 are the most legendary beats ever tbh :legend:

The song at 24:20 I always imagined it to have a Burqa feeling to it (I know its produced by Zedd tho) :legend:

Holy sh*t at 24:20 that beat is HEAVEN. If the first single sounds something like that, I'd die.

Edited by ArGagaPop

PaperIz

I'm excited! I wish it was Madeon producing it though.

I hope something off his I LIKE DANCE mixtapes makes the cut, there's one particular snippet on Eleven I'm intrigued by.

Same! His mixtapes are really what won me over.

Alcina Dimitrescu

I think he's just making excuses to release Cake after the single, which is cool for me

Optimus

I really dont care if DJWS and Gaga are reading this thread tbh. Still I am against Gaga giving the lead single to him BECAUSE look what he and Garibay have done with BTW- they overproduced the **** out of this song and the worse part of that is that Gaga allowed this to happen. Production wise BTW is gagas WEAKEST damn song. I have no faith in him anymore. I know that he produced BM. Yes its a god song I know. TEOG too. But his material is not single worthy. There is a reason why only Gaga works with him and why others artists dont want to work with him. I know that I have to have trust in him and Gaga but I only trust in Gaga. DJWS has yet to prove that he can make a hit and I am ready to apologize if he proves me wrong. I am really Ready. After BTW album THE ONLY producer I have 100% trust in is RedOne. He always does the best and the fans favourite songs on Gagas albums. Judge me but this is what I think and I feel. I know that most of you guys love his songs. But he has yet to prove himslef. And again if he proves me wrong I will officially apologize to him.

Sorry for my english.

Edited by unknownname

Der Meister

I really dont care if DJWS and Gaga are reading this thread tbh. Still I am against Gaga giving the lead single to him BECAUSE look what he and Garibay have done with BTW- they overproduced the **** out of this song and the worse part of that is that Gaga allowed this to happen. Production wise BTW is gagas WEAKEST damn song. I have no faith in him anymore. I know that he produced BM. Yes its a god song I know. TEOG too. But his material is not single worthy. There is a reason why only Gaga works with him and why others artists dont want to work with him. I know that I have to have trust in him and Gaga but I only trust in Gaga. DJWS has yet to prove that he can make a hit and I am ready to apologize if he proves me wrong. I am really Ready. After BTW album THE ONLY producer I have 100% trust in is RedOne. He always does the best and the fans favourite songs on Gagas albums. Judge me but this is what I think and I feel. I know that most of you guys love his songs. But he has yet to prove himslef. And again if he proves me wrong I will officially apologize to him.

Sorry for my english.

I FEEL THE SAME.

But let's see what they're coming up with, I know that releasing a single is at this point has more things and people involved. And in 3 years they have changed and learned a lot with BTW.

AyaKara

The single's not done yet? :toofloppy: Oh Gaga, working right until the deadlines. I can't wait to hear what masterpiece she puts on it last minute like Heavy Metal Lover replacing what was most likely Stuck On ****ing You :legend:

Wait how did they film the video :flop: . . . Unless they just used the unmastered version & will edit the scenes to it :deadbanana:

Jase

After BTW album THE ONLY producer I have 100% trust in is RedOne.

lol

Optimus

I FEEL THE SAME.

But let's see what they're coming up with, I know that releasing a single is at this point has more things and people involved. And in 3 years they have changed and learned a lot with BTW.

We shall see. But lets hope they will surprise me IN A GOOD WAY

• Shadow locked this topic